Kowloon Travel Answers

change location

Star Ferry. Man Mo Temple, Jumbo Floating Restaurant! Thanks asianbelle!!!

by puppiez Online Now Jul 28, 2008 at 5:35 AM

Thanks asianbelle and to all those who have been helping me =) Hoping you could help me again. May I know what MTR stop, How To Get To and What Time they open:

a. Star Ferry
b. Man Mo Temple
c. Jumbo Floating Restaurant

ThANK YOU

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • poetjo's Profile Photo

Re: Star Ferry. Man Mo Temple, Jumbo Floating Restaurant! Thanks asianbelle!!!

by poetjo Online Now Jul 28, 2008 at 9:30 AM

Star Ferry- it depends on where you are staying as to how to get there but it's located on the waterfronts on Hong Kong island and Kowloon. The star ferry runs from 7:00a.m. until about midnight I believe. I'm not sure what time it stops running but it is late as I've taken the ferry as late as 11:00 pm

Man Mo Temple- is located at Hollywood road and ladder street. Great spot for shopping and antiques as well in that area. It is open from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm. YOu can either take the mid level escalators and get off at Hollywood Road then walk or take the #26 bus on Des Voeux Road and get off at the 2nd stop at Hollywood Road. I'd suggest the mid level escalators though as it is unique and a sightseeing attraction in itself.

Jumbo Restaurant - is open 11:30 am to 10:30 pm Monday thru Saturday and 7:00 am to 10:30 pm on Sundays. If you are in Central on HK island take either the #7 or 70 bus. If you are in Tsim Sha Tsui take the #973 bus and when you arrive in aberdeen there is a free boat ride to the restaurant which is alot of fun.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines