Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Travelling

by MargW Online Now Jul 7, 2014 at 1:21 AM

Is there a lookout you can drive to for a view over Kotor Bay

8 Answers Jul 16, 2014 at 2:06 PM
    • Places to Visit in Montenegro

by lisav74 Online Now Jun 5, 2014 at 1:53 AM

Hi We are staying in MOntenegro for 4 nights in July. Where are the best places to go at nightime. We are staying in Kotor and both in our 30s and love nice restaurants, live music beautiful people, good music.Think we are also going to do a day Water Rafting and want to see some nice beaches ( with sand) but hate overcrowds and banging music. Can any one recommends the best things to do and see on our vistit.

3 Answers Jun 14, 2014 at 10:52 PM
    • afternoon sun

by swbmc1 Online Now Mar 18, 2014 at 2:34 AM

Can you tell me if Prcanj gets the sun in the afternoons?

3 Answers Mar 18, 2014 at 5:10 PM
    • rickmatthews's Profile Photo

Hotels in Kotor

by rickmatthews Online Now Jan 11, 2014 at 12:45 PM

Can anyone recommend a hotel in Kotor for 2 people.. (in June). As for price range, I would assume between 100 to 125 American would be reasonable. (Would pay more if need be).

Thanks
      RM

3 Answers Mar 30, 2014 at 4:20 PM
    • EulaliaA's Profile Photo

Catholic MassKotor the 15th August

by EulaliaA Online Now Aug 6, 2013 at 4:44 AM

Hello!! I arrive in Kotor, Montenegro the 15 of August and I would like to go to a catholic mass. could you give the timetable of the cathedral? or another catholic church? Thank you in advance

6 Answers Aug 6, 2013 at 7:45 PM
    • Prole's Profile Photo

Taxi from Kotor to Sarajevo

by Prole Online Now Jul 25, 2013 at 5:25 PM

Hi All!

Will be in Kotor for 5 days in the second week of August, after which I plan to spend a couple of days in Sarajevo before flying back home. I was wondering if anyone had an idea on how much a taxi would charge me from Kotor to Sarajevo, preferably with a short (one hour, perhaps?) stop in Mostar?

Thanks in advance,

Prole

1 Answer Aug 4, 2013 at 1:13 PM
    • Rafting tours in the Tara river from Kotor

by bera821020 Online Now Jul 24, 2013 at 8:15 AM

Me and my 2 other friends are looking to do a 1-day rafting in the Tara river leaving from Kotor . I have checked one option online for 80 € but I wonder if there are cheaper options. Anyone has good tips?

2 Answers Jul 24, 2013 at 8:51 AM
    • Private Guide in Kotor

by denisekj Online Now Apr 29, 2013 at 9:58 AM

ANYONE HAVE INFO ON A GOOD PRIVATE GUIDE IN KOTOR?

4 Answers Jun 7, 2013 at 1:02 AM
    • Visit Kotor

by Julia6789 Online Now Dec 5, 2012 at 10:35 AM

Hello,

I work for a travel agency in France and I’m doing a tour, including Montenegro.

I am looking for a guide to visit Kotor the 9th july 2013, during the afternoon.
      What is your rate for half day and entire day?

What program do you suggest?

Many thanks

Best regards

5 Answers May 25, 2013 at 1:15 PM
    • worksopian's Profile Photo

Best place?

by worksopian Online Now Feb 10, 2012 at 7:41 AM

What is the best place to stay in Montenegro:Tivat/Kotor or Budva?

Places to see,beautifull surroundings and nightlife are important.

Thanks for your attention
      Ian

2 Answers Feb 10, 2012 at 1:43 PM
    • Post Office Hours

by welbike Online Now Sep 25, 2011 at 4:14 AM

Are post offices in Kotor (or Montenegro in gneral) open on Saturdays?

3 Answers Sep 25, 2011 at 9:56 AM
    • opajay's Profile Photo

Kotor to Perast on our own or with a guide.

by opajay Online Now Aug 20, 2011 at 7:44 AM

Two of us will be in Kotor next May and are interested in going to Perast and taking a boat tour to the little islands. In addition we would like to see the country sights. So, we thought a personal guide for a few hours would be helpful.
      Does any one have any recommendations? And if no guide, is there an easy way to go from Kotor to Perast? I understand that there are local buses, but do they run on a regular basis and can we easily get one going back to Kotor?

7 Answers May 19, 2012 at 2:24 AM
    • paris123

by paris123 Online Now May 18, 2011 at 8:47 PM

is it easy to get around kotor with a wheelchair,arriving on cruise ship

2 Answers May 23, 2011 at 10:39 AM
    • getting around

by Sartusi Online Now Mar 31, 2011 at 7:06 AM

we are arriving on a cruise ship. How would we go about getting a taxi or some means of transportation or a small tour, to go to the national park on a day trip?

2 Answers Apr 10, 2011 at 11:43 AM
    • Buses from Dubrovnik to Kotor

by Glanteg Online Now Nov 4, 2010 at 1:14 PM

Travelling next week (w/c 7th Nov) from Dubrovnik to Kotor by bus. Have found conflicting info re bus availability - one site said only one bus a day at 10.30am and another said there were 3 buses a day!

Can anyone let me know which is correct for this time of year - also can you give me some idea of the likely return cost.

Thanks

5 Answers Nov 5, 2010 at 3:06 AM
    • langlanglangpelikan's Profile Photo

Church with angels inside

by langlanglangpelikan Online Now Sep 21, 2010 at 1:44 AM

Hi!

Me and my girlfriend went to Kotor a couple of years ago. And we found this beautiful church in the old town. Now I have popped the big question, and gotten yes. Juhu!! This church have now sprung into our minds as the perfect spot to get married. I know there are a lot of buts and ifs to get as far as that, especially since we are neither orthodox or catholics.

But the biggest issue now is that neither of us took a notice of the name of the little church. It was quite anonymous on the outside, and decorated with a lot of angels inside (more than usual). We think it was situated beside one of the small squares in the old town.

Can anyone help us with the name of the church form this vague description?

In advance thank for all help!

Lars Kåre

1 Answer Sep 21, 2010 at 2:05 AM
    • Transport from Podgorica airport to Kotor harbour

by Sevenoaks2 Online Now Jul 15, 2010 at 2:41 AM

What is the best way to get from Podgorica airport to Kotor harbour? How much would a taxi cost and how long would it take? Are there any buses from the airport?

Thanks

5 Answers Jul 16, 2010 at 4:35 AM
    • Campsites in Montenegro

by bonnie27 Online Now Apr 26, 2010 at 5:29 AM

Can anyone recommend a campsite on the coast near Kotor?

• Cruiseline in Kotor 8am-5pm on May 5th

by kochbo Online Now Apr 3, 2010 at 9:12 PM

I am in Kotor for about 8 hours in early May. What would be the best places to visit - close to Kotor or a place where we can take other transportation?

4 Answers Apr 21, 2010 at 1:45 PM
    • Kotor to Dubrovnik

by kochbo Online Now Mar 30, 2010 at 4:34 PM

While on a cruise, stopping at Kotor. There from 8am until 5pm. Is there enough time to see Dubrovnik? Can I rent a car (four of us in our party). Is it safe? Do-able? Take a bus instead? Best place to rent a car?

8 Answers Apr 6, 2010 at 10:31 PM
    • Diving in Kotors or around

by biffin Online Now Aug 19, 2009 at 3:14 AM

hi,
      I would enjoy having great information to dive in Bay of kotors or around.
      Does someone know who could organised it for 2 people?

Moreover, I would enjoy having ionformation to rent a car or a jeep and also good hostels/Backpekkers in Kotors and in Durmitor Park, I used to see Hotels but I would prefer guest house in order to meet people.. My budget is also limited.

Many Thanks in advance for answering.

Good futur travels to you.

bye
      David

1 Answer Aug 25, 2009 at 6:18 AM
    • Kotor Hotels

by judyhammond Online Now Aug 7, 2008 at 3:26 AM

How do I contact Hotels Fjord and Marija in Kotor to check availability?
      Can you supply me with a website or if no website then phone numbers?
      The are decsribed as FOUR STAR is that accurate? Is there anywhere I can see photos of the rooms?
      many thanks
      Judy Hammond

• Please, help us to find hotel or private room in Kotor

by Ksenia_2008 Online Now Jul 16, 2008 at 5:47 AM

Hello! I am from Ukraine! Please, could you help me? I and my boyfriend are interested in reservation one double room in one of the hotel of Kotor or maybe private room from the 9-th of August till 16-th of August. Could you suggest us not expensive hotel ( but and not bad!!!) or some contacts of private rooms.
      Do you know anything about Fjord hotel?
      Thank you in advance.
      Best regards,
      Ksenia

3 Answers Feb 18, 2009 at 7:07 AM
    • Stingdaddy's Profile Photo

Accommodation in Kotor

by Stingdaddy Online Now May 10, 2008 at 11:40 AM

Hi, my partner and i have 1 night in Kotor at the end of this month. We would normally book hostels although there is limited hostels and we thought we would try and stay somewhere nice (location). Would you recommend any hostels or hotels in the area that are cheap (30€ or less each per night) and accessible from the transport?

I need to know some good websites so i can book. hostelworld.com and hostelbookers.com do not have much

Ben

4 Answers May 11, 2008 at 1:25 PM
    • Camping Prices in Kotor

by sedilovag11 Online Now May 8, 2008 at 4:45 AM

Hi!
      Anybody know something about camping places in Kotor. I have googled the net but the only thing that I found that there is camping possibilities but I don't find any prices and facility description.
      I've got some phone numbers but it seems nobody speaks english in there, or my english is so bad that they can't understand me....
      If anybody know something useful about these campings, pls write ...

1 Answer Feb 18, 2009 at 7:10 AM
    • I know it's boring - Transportation from Beograd (Belgard) -> Kotor

by sedilovag11 Online Now May 8, 2008 at 4:35 AM

Hi EVERYBODY!

We are planning a trip from Timisoara (Romania) to Kotor. This trip must be very cheap :) we already ran out of money. So I'm interested how to get to Kotor in the cheapest way.
      We are planning to start with the train to Beograd. From Beograd we have two possibilities.
      1 - Beograd -> Bar by train and Bar -> Kotor with bus.
      2 - Beograd -> Podgorica by train and Podgorica -> Kotor with bus.

I have "surfed" the net for prices for a while but I don't find any recent good data...
      So the question is - anybody know which is the cheapest and easiest way..
      We ( 4 person ) would like to stay about 10 days (with transportation) in kind of apartments (where we can cook some food, so kitchen is necessary ) - I found one in 40 Euros per day .. If anybody know a cheaper, better place pls respond. BTW the trip will be after the main season - end of august , or beginning of September..

1 Answer May 8, 2008 at 5:29 AM
    • Accomodation

by Miguelito69 Online Now Apr 21, 2008 at 1:43 PM

Hello All,

just wondering whether you all think 50 Euros a night for two people is expensive for Kotor?

thank you in advance for your replies.

Migs

1 Answer Apr 21, 2008 at 2:01 PM
    • rkelly18's Profile Photo

Transport from Dubrovnik to Kotor

by rkelly18 Online Now Mar 25, 2008 at 1:11 PM

Hi again,

Thanks to everyone who helped me out with my last question.

As it has turned out I will be flying to Dubrovnik so I was wondering if anyone could help me with travel arrangements to Kotor from there, or more specifically Prcanj?

I will be in Dubrovnik at 20:05 local time on the 11th June 2008 and was wondering what public transport is available at that time to Montenegro? If there is nothing available can anyone recommend an inexpensive but clean hotel in Dubrovnik that I could stay in for the night?

Best Regards, and thanks in advance!

1 Answer Mar 27, 2008 at 7:45 AM
    • April Weather?

by yayajones Online Now Mar 23, 2008 at 1:46 PM

We will be traveling to Kotor April 2, 2008...what can we expect weather wise?

3 Answers Mar 24, 2008 at 9:57 AM
    • rkelly18's Profile Photo

how to get from Budapest to Kotor

by rkelly18 Online Now Mar 17, 2008 at 10:35 AM

Hello, I am arriving in Budapest at 7pm on the 8th June 2008. I need to get to Prcanj, Kotor by sometime the following day. I seem to be going round in circles searching for how to do this.

I would prefer to use the train, and have a budget which I need to stick to! Please if anyone can help I would be so grateful!

Best Regards,

Robin

5 Answers Mar 18, 2008 at 5:14 AM