Kotka

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• thermal clothing hire

Rovaniemi Aug 30, 2015 at 1:31 PM

Is it possible to hire thermal suits and boots in luosto,also how many bus option are there from the airport and locally.

more
    • transfer to luosto

Rovaniemi Aug 25, 2015 at 4:36 PM

i need to get from rovaneimi airport to luosto on 14/02/2016 plane lands at 14:20 many thanks

more
    • almalki's Profile Photo

Finland in 6 days

Helsinki Aug 30, 2015 at 9:29 PM

I am arriving to Helsinki in Mid September for 6 days with wife and Two daughters. any suggestions on accommodation ( I prefer furnished apartments).

more
    • Driving from Helsinki to Oul

Finland Aug 18, 2015 at 5:07 PM

I understand the trip from Helsinki to Oulu is of an 8 hour duration. Is it an "easy" drive, in other words are road conditions, congestion a problem ?

I had planned to take the train for this section of our trip, however, booking a train ticket is turning out to be a bear.

Thank you in advance for your help.

more
    • TooTallFinn24's Profile Photo

Helesinki-Stockholm Ferry

Helsinki Aug 31, 2015 at 12:13 PM

Which ferry company and time of the day would you recommend for two folks without a car traveling in spring?

A second option would be going from Turku to Stockholm but while the trip is shorter I hear the ferries are smaller.

more
    • KOTKA - HELSINKI BUS CONNECTION AND COSTS

by RozjanZ Online Now Jul 31, 2014 at 8:47 AM

Hi,

I would like to know what the bus tickets cost from Kotka to Helsinki? and is there a bus to the Airpot in Helsinki? What does this fare cost? Do you have to book in advance or can you just buy your ticket when you get on the bus?

is there anyone who could answer the above questions? thank you so much makes my search so much easier.

2 Answers Aug 1, 2014 at 5:08 AM