Kota Tinggi Travel Answers

change location

Enquiries- Fireflie trip in Kota Tinggi

by Shevyeo Online Now Apr 16, 2007 at 12:21 AM

Hi,

I am interested in the trip to view the fireflies and stay in Kota Rain Forest Resort. As I dont' drive, so do you have any idea of how to get there? Perhaps the hotel provide 2 ways transportation from JB town??

Hope I could receive some tips from you! :)

Thank you!

Cheers!
Shevy

Quote & Answer
4 Answers
  • Re: Enquiries- Fireflie trip in Kota Tinggi

by JTay Online Now Apr 19, 2007 at 2:04 AM

Kota Rainforest Resort is enroute to Kota Tinggi Waterfalls. Do not know if the resort arranges transportation from JB to their resort but you can check it out at their website (kota-rainforest.com.my/locat.... When I was there, I remembered they do organise firefly trips but I think there needs to be a minimum number of participants. Check it out when you check-in at the resort.

Hope the above info helps. Have fun...

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer

by Shevyeo Online Now Jul 18, 2007 at 6:18 PM

Hi I didnt log in for long time and just get to see your reply. Thank you! :)

I gave up the fireflies trip as it was raining season in JB. So i went to Batam.

Recently I heard from my friend agencies in Spore do arrange one day trip to Kota Tinggi for farm trips and also the fireflies tour. Hmm... I will go for it sometimes.

My next stop is Phuket. Do share with me if you know anything about Phuket ya!

Thank you so much! :)

Cheers
    Shevy

• warnjohoe's Profile Photo

Re: Enquiries- Fireflie trip in Kota Tinggi

by warnjohoe Online Now Feb 18, 2008 at 1:43 AM

Good day,
    If U have a time to travel to Kota Tinggi the best time for see the fireflies in Feb onward..If U come from JB town...just take a bus to Kota Tinggi town.From here just take a bus or cab to waterfall.it will save your$$ Or U can ask some one to bring U to fireflies boat park or restaurant Kunang-Kunang in Malay words before U go to Kota Tinggi Rain Forest Resort.
    But 1 thing that I should remind U as traveler..Only a few shop or fast food restaurant which still in business after 9.00pm.Sol batter prepare for every things...and good luck for your Journey..

by minakoyu Online Now Aug 31, 2011 at 8:47 PM

Hi dgrm18,
    Are you doing private chartered service? If yes, would like to know your rates from Desaru to Kota Tinggi. Thank you.

Regards,
    feng

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines