Kota Kinabalu Travel Answers

change location
pepemorris11's Profile Photo

Hallelujah retreat centre

by pepemorris11 Online Now Feb 25, 2009 at 1:31 AM

Hi all
will be in KK from 2nd march to 6 march. looking for cheap and clean accomodation preferably a private room with toilet and shower attached. any suggestions? have u heard of the Haleluyah Retreat Centre
Peti Surat 13337, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah ? how do i contact them and how far are they from the airport and town? any public transport from airport to this place? how far in terms of kilometres is this place from town or the airport?

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • Re: Hallelujah retreat centre

by moonsoon Online Now Feb 25, 2009 at 7:44 PM

Tel No for Haleluyah Retreat Centre is 6088423993. if you need other cheaper cottages or resort around kudansang with teliphone list pls visit Kudasang Hotel list.

It is quite far from the airport. yes, you can get transport from Kota kinabalu.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • pepemorris11's Profile Photo

Re: Hallelujah retreat centre

by pepemorris11 Online Now Feb 27, 2009 at 12:35 AM

What about Kinabalu Rose Cabin? How do i get from the airport to Kundasang where this cabin is? How often do buses run from the airport to Kundasang? any website to check public buses? thanks

• Re: Hallelujah retreat centre

by moonsoon Online Now Feb 27, 2009 at 1:35 AM

Rose cabin is also locate somewhere along the road to Kundasang. It will be uphill travelling all the way. I afraid there is not bus transport direct to kudasang. but u can take a bus to Kota Kinabalu town centre. from there you will find bus station to Kundasang or Ranau. It will be quite expensive to take a taxi direct to kudasang from the airport.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines