Kosta

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Northern lights -16th February

Sweden Feb 21, 2015 at 5:01 PM

A bit of a long shot here! We were lucky enough to be staying at the ice hotel on the above night and witnessed the fantastic display of lights. Sadly we only had a point and shoot camera and could not take any photos. Is there anyone who may have taken some photos (particularly of the 'crown' that was immediately above the hotel at about 9.30 - 10.00) that they could share with us? I would dearly love a photo for my wall.

Many thanks for your time!

more
    • Osby / Ekbackeskolan

Sweden 20 hours ago

Hello everybody! My husband got a job in a little town Osby in Skane southern Sweden. For me (without prior knowledge to Swedish language) it's most likely impossible to find any decent job, so I was thinking of going to study instead. I googled a bit but so far the only school I found was this one http://ekbackeskolan.nu/  which apparently doesn't offer any courses in English so it's out of question for me. Are there any other opportunities in the town or the near area ? I thank you a lot for your time !

more
    • 2giants's Profile Photo

What to see "on foot"

by 2giants Online Now Feb 23, 2007 at 10:13 AM

We will be in Kosta on 9, 10 and 11 March. We will not have a car. We are taking a class at Kosta Boda. What is there to do at night? What about restaurants?
      Thanks

1 Answer Feb 25, 2007 at 3:09 PM