change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• KendallF's Profile Photo

Quick Layover

Belgrade Jul 21, 2014 at 11:26 AM

I'm booking a flight Dubrovnik to Amsterdam via Belgrade. The flight has a 14 hour layover in BEG, I'd love to get out and see the city! I've done some research and the Sava and Danube River cruise (90 minutes) seems to be a popular attraction! Has anyone done this? What other attractions, museums are a 'must see' in 14 hours. Second question: transportation to and from the airport??? From what I've read the buses are the most popular way to get to the city and taxis are more expensive. Thoughts? How far is the city from the airport?? Third: Are there lockers to leave my backpack or is it best to take it with me? Is the airport open 24hours? My flight leaves at 0630 and I don't necessarily want to get a room/hostel for the night. Any information would be so helpful! Thank you and safe travels to all!

more
    • yavili's Profile Photo

Kosovo-Montenegro border

by yavili Online Now Jul 7, 2008 at 1:37 AM

Hi everyone,

I've got 2 questions:
      -Is it possible to cross from Kosovo to Montenegro?
      -Where can I learn whether Turkish citizens need visas or not for Kosovo and Montenegro? As for as I know, the answer is no but I want to be sure in any case.

Thanks in advance.

1 Answer Jul 7, 2008 at 5:28 AM
    • Accommodation in Kullas

by jude1 Online Now May 13, 2007 at 12:58 AM

I would like to stay in a Kulla in one of the towns outside Pristina, particularly in Prizren. Has anyone any first hand experience of these?

1 Answer May 13, 2007 at 4:41 AM
    • malashen's Profile Photo

Travel from Pristina to Montenegro

by malashen Online Now Apr 16, 2007 at 12:30 AM

Greetings,

Is there a way of getting to Montenegro from Pristina in an absense of a private vehicle?

Thank you.

2 Answers Apr 27, 2014 at 3:00 AM
    • Frontera2's Profile Photo

Serbia-Kosovo-Macedonia then back to Serbia (not via Kosovo on the way back)

by Frontera2 Online Now Oct 10, 2006 at 1:15 PM

Hi All,

I have found the following on the net which has implications for our trip next week:

"WARNING - Serbian border police will stamp your passport when you enter Serbia. If you travel to Kosovo by crossing the Serbia / Kosovo boundary you will not get a Serbian exit stamp, so you must go back the way you came and leave Serbia via a recognised border crossing point - e.g. Belgrade airport. That is the only way of getting a matching pair of Serbian entry and exit stamps in your passport."

We are planning to travel by train from Belgrade to Pristina, then on to Macedonia for a few days before returning on the direct train from Skopje to Belgrade which doesn't go through Kosovo.

Are we going to be able to do this or will we run into problems?

2 Answers Jan 26, 2007 at 9:03 PM
    • george5b's Profile Photo

Safety

by george5b Online Now Jun 13, 2006 at 3:26 PM

This Question has probably been ask a thousand times before, but : is it safe to travel to/through Kosovo at the present time. I'm planning to go to Montenegro in August and wanted to drive down to Montenegro first and then on to southern Bulgaria. Looking at my map the shortest and only viable route (without having to take a huge detour) is via Kosovo. So : is it possible to drive through Kosovo, and what would be the best route and what are the regulations ?

Regards,

George

4 Answers Jul 11, 2006 at 10:58 PM
    • Never ever been before and hello all new to this site

by Bellebear Online Now Jun 2, 2006 at 10:15 PM

I will be travelling to Kosovo, albania, greece and maybe turkey.

I will be arriving in Kosovo on the 29th December, 2006 looking for some clean and cheap accomodation for a few days.

Any good places to celebrate New Years Eve. I will be travelling by myself.

Any hints and tips would be most appreciated

5 Answers Oct 31, 2006 at 11:25 PM