Travel Answers
Kosovo

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Who wants to share aTaxi from Split to Medugorje on 09.July.2014 ???

Medugorje Jul 2, 2014 at 1:43 PM

Hi all,
      I will be there in Split at 10:15 (at the airport, flight from Warsaw, Poland). If you want to share a taxi from Split to Medugorie on 09.July please send me an email: seymour22-a-.interia.pl (change '-a-' with '@' please :)

kind regards
      Tomek

more
    • Medjugorie taxi share

Medugorje Jun 25, 2014 at 9:10 AM

Hi guys! I'm planning to go to Medjugorie at the beginning of august, but to come back is pretty difficult to connect buses with flight. is there anyone going from Medju to Dubrovnik or Split the 5th or 6th of august and want to share taxi? sharing is cheap. thank you

more
    • Shopping Malls in Mostar

Mostar Jun 23, 2014 at 4:35 PM

I am going to Medjugorje in two weeks time and want to vist Mostar,Can anyone tell me which is the best value shopping Mall for clothes to bring home for my grandchildren.Also how much would it cost for a taxi from Mostar to Medjugorje in the evening thank you for your help
      Liz
      Ireland

more
    • situation in sarajevo and Mostar

Bosnia and Herzegovina Jul 18, 2014 at 3:54 AM

Hi, I am planning to go to Sarajevo and Mostar at the end of July. Are these places safe to visit and not affected by flood? I need to book my flight ticket soon.
      Thanks!

more
    • Best way to travel to Sarajevo from London?

Bosnia and Herzegovina Jun 27, 2014 at 4:45 AM

Hi guys,

I need to travel in July from London to Sarajevo. I used to go by flying to Zagreb or Belgrade (it's cheap) and getting the bus. Is this still possible, or have services been disrupted by the flooding disaster? Flying to Sarajevo from London is expensive and the connection in Vienna is too tight in my opinion.

Many thanks!

more
    • Help with LPG

Bosnia and Herzegovina Jul 3, 2014 at 12:28 PM

Hey, I'm about to go to B&H in 2 days but I can't find Lpg stations. Do you know if there are any? I'll be travelling between Visegrad and going to Dubrovnik. May be in Visegrad? I need your help! :)

more
    • littlelawyer's Profile Photo

Arrive in Mostar or Sarajevo?

Bosnia and Herzegovina Jul 19, 2014 at 9:41 AM

Hello. A friend and I are planning a first visit to Bosnia and Herzegovina, late September. Trying to decide whether to start in Sarajevo (arriving by train around 7pm) or Mostar (arriving about 11pm). Mostar looks smaller / easier to get into town from the station but would it feel safe that time of night? Will it be OK checking into a hotel etc? (We plan to book). At first we thought it would be easier beginning our trip in the larger city; now looking at other options. Thanks! L

more
    • patrick080541's Profile Photo

70 year old on the march

by patrick080541 Online Now Sep 20, 2011 at 4:36 PM

Starting from Skopje Masedonia i am traveling through Kosovo Serbia Montenegro and Bosnia Can any one help with advice best travel [Bus/Train] is there still a problem traveling from Kosovo to Serbia I arrive in Skopje on Sunday 25th September. Many Thanks, Patrick

6 Answers Sep 22, 2011 at 10:59 AM
    • pension Prizren

by Annita38 Online Now Feb 13, 2011 at 11:42 PM

Can anyone tell me how I can contact the pensions in Kosovo? I am interested in staying in pansiyon Oltas in Prizren, Kosovo. Maykel has sent me a reply through virtual tourist, but I cannot see it!! Even though I logged in!!!

Does anyone have tips of places to visit in both Albania and Macedonia and tips of places to stay?

I am looking forward for your reply.

Best regards,
      Annita

1 Answer Feb 14, 2011 at 3:42 AM
    • Kosovo

by Paulkavanagh Online Now Apr 21, 2007 at 1:59 PM

Hi perhaps you can help me?
      I am planning to drive from Dubrovnik to Pristina late July this year. The aim
      is stay in Dubrovnik a few days, 2-3 days in Pristina and then return to
      Dubrovnik to fly out. The total trip 9-10 days.
      I have no idea what is the best way to do this, or where to visit/stay on
      route.

It would be create if you could give me some direction!

Regards,

Paul

3 Answers May 8, 2007 at 9:00 AM
    • Entry requirements for tourists ?

by halfawake33 Online Now Apr 1, 2006 at 7:57 AM

Hello,
      I'd like to get some info about entry requirements for French citizens (or more generally EU citizens) to Kosovo. I heard that new MINUK requirements (July 2005) asked for a "documentary evidence" for any travel within the region ... Is it still possible for tourists to enter and stay in Kosovo ?
      Thanks,
      Gil

12 Answers Sep 8, 2009 at 2:21 PM
    • Looking for someone in Rahovec, Kosovo

by lisa83 Online Now Mar 1, 2006 at 3:06 AM

Hi,

I'm trying to find a friend of mine who lives in Rahovec, Kosovo. His name is Shpend Qerimi and is born in august 1984. He stayed in Holland for a while and I think he lives with his parents now. I have tried the white pages on nadlanu.com (bele strane) but i can't find him. Does anybody have a suggestion where to look?

Lisa

2 Answers Mar 3, 2006 at 4:41 AM