change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• zoraom's Profile Photo

sarajevo airport to Visoko

Sarajevo Mar 23, 2014 at 10:09 AM

is there any bus in the evening from Sarajevo to Visoko that I can reach after landing at Sarajevo airport at 20.15h , 05.04?

more
    • salim905's Profile Photo

About Blagaj Tekeji

Mostar Mar 18, 2014 at 1:36 PM

Can I ask a question about Blagaj Tekeji? Which bus drives there from Mostar? Where are we can get on it (and buy ticket)? Thanks for your advices

more
    • Croatia & Bosnia

Bosnia and Herzegovina Apr 2, 2014 at 3:12 AM

we are traveling to Croatia in June in a campervan ,we are from New Zealand and do not need a visa to travel to Croatia but we would like to go to Mosta ,do we need a visa for Bosnia ,has anyone had any problems on the borders here ?

more
    • patrick080541's Profile Photo

70 year old on the march

by patrick080541 Online Now Sep 20, 2011 at 4:36 PM

Starting from Skopje Masedonia i am traveling through Kosovo Serbia Montenegro and Bosnia Can any one help with advice best travel [Bus/Train] is there still a problem traveling from Kosovo to Serbia I arrive in Skopje on Sunday 25th September. Many Thanks, Patrick

6 Answers Sep 22, 2011 at 10:59 AM
    • pension Prizren

by Annita38 Online Now Feb 13, 2011 at 11:42 PM

Can anyone tell me how I can contact the pensions in Kosovo? I am interested in staying in pansiyon Oltas in Prizren, Kosovo. Maykel has sent me a reply through virtual tourist, but I cannot see it!! Even though I logged in!!!

Does anyone have tips of places to visit in both Albania and Macedonia and tips of places to stay?

I am looking forward for your reply.

Best regards,
      Annita

1 Answer Feb 14, 2011 at 3:42 AM
    • Kosovo

by Paulkavanagh Online Now Apr 21, 2007 at 1:59 PM

Hi perhaps you can help me?
      I am planning to drive from Dubrovnik to Pristina late July this year. The aim
      is stay in Dubrovnik a few days, 2-3 days in Pristina and then return to
      Dubrovnik to fly out. The total trip 9-10 days.
      I have no idea what is the best way to do this, or where to visit/stay on
      route.

It would be create if you could give me some direction!

Regards,

Paul

3 Answers May 8, 2007 at 9:00 AM
    • Entry requirements for tourists ?

by halfawake33 Online Now Apr 1, 2006 at 7:57 AM

Hello,
      I'd like to get some info about entry requirements for French citizens (or more generally EU citizens) to Kosovo. I heard that new MINUK requirements (July 2005) asked for a "documentary evidence" for any travel within the region ... Is it still possible for tourists to enter and stay in Kosovo ?
      Thanks,
      Gil

12 Answers Sep 8, 2009 at 2:21 PM
    • Looking for someone in Rahovec, Kosovo

by lisa83 Online Now Mar 1, 2006 at 3:06 AM

Hi,

I'm trying to find a friend of mine who lives in Rahovec, Kosovo. His name is Shpend Qerimi and is born in august 1984. He stayed in Holland for a while and I think he lives with his parents now. I have tried the white pages on nadlanu.com (bele strane) but i can't find him. Does anybody have a suggestion where to look?

Lisa

2 Answers Mar 3, 2006 at 4:41 AM