Travel Answers
Kosove

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• MareSLO's Profile Photo

What is road condition from Shkoder to Theth today?

Theth Jul 16, 2014 at 2:50 PM

I was looking for some fresh information about the road condition to the Theth. I asked some local owners of accommodation I found via web search and I got contradictory opinions. Is there anyone who has been there recently? Is the road good for small car?

How long would it take to drive from lake to Theth without SUV ?

Thanks for any reliable advice. 

more
    • VreN's Profile Photo

Hello My Name Is Ervis

Shkoder Jul 16, 2014 at 1:32 PM

If Someone Need Info About Shkodra I Will Be Glad To Answer.I Was Born In Shkodra

more
    • ATM machines

Durres Jul 4, 2014 at 7:50 AM

Are ATM machines reliable and plentiful?

more
    • rmicallef's Profile Photo

Border crossing questions

Albania Jul 20, 2014 at 1:31 AM

Hi all,
      we shall be driving from Tirana to Podgorica this August. Visiting all day Tirana on 17th August we will then leave towards Podgorica the day after. Will probably spend the night in Shkoder and then cross the border to Montenegro the following morning.
      Is Hani Hotit the border I should cross? I also read somewhere that the road is not so good bur since I am driving an offroader I am not so concerned, unless taking another border will reduce the travelling time.
      Do borders open 24/7 or only during the day?

Thanks in advance.

more
    • food prices

Durres Jul 17, 2014 at 7:16 AM

Can someone tell me what are food prices in restaurants and shops? Pizza, steak, sea food, .....?

more
    • babylonpink's Profile Photo

What is the currency?

Albania Jun 25, 2014 at 1:02 PM

Do I need to get Lek or can you use Euro?

more
    • Traveling from calabria to tirana

Durres Jun 25, 2014 at 6:09 AM

Not sure what is the best route? A bus to Bari then then the ferry and train from Durres to Tirana? Or a flight from Bari to Tirana? Female travelling alone and scared!

more
    • 10 Day Itinerary in October

Albania Jul 4, 2014 at 7:30 AM

Hey Everyone

My apologies if this has been asked before but I need a little help trying to plan a trip for myself and my husband this October. We are travelling the 20th October into Tirana Departing the same airport the 30th October.

Any advice or a rough itinerary of what not to miss would be awesome, we really want to get a feel for the place but are not the kind of people to sit on a beach but would love to see some of the coastline.

This will be my husbands first time travelling anywhere and my first time planning a trip alone.

Thanks for your help in advance.

more
    • nl11454's Profile Photo

Way to Greece

Konispol Jul 9, 2014 at 11:56 AM

We want to drive from Ksamil to Igoumenitsa with a Mercedes Sprinter.
      Is that possible?

Thanks

more

Near Kosove