Kos Island Travel Answers

change location

public pools

by mary2h Online Now Mar 24, 2013 at 1:00 PM

We are staying at a house by Pili- are there any public pools around there?

Quote & Answer
5 Answers
  • davidjo's Profile Photo

Re: public pools

by davidjo Online Now Mar 24, 2013 at 2:16 PM

Many of the resorts and apartment complexes have swimming pools. Perhaps you could find a hotel that accepts non guests for a small charge.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • by mary2h Online Now Mar 24, 2013 at 6:54 PM

Thanks - I guess we will have to ask them

• balhannah's Profile Photo

by balhannah Online Now Mar 24, 2013 at 10:56 PM

Don't know about public pools, but the Hotel has a pool. In summer, most people are at the beach. I guess you are going in Summer, because in winter, a lot of the Islands businesses and Hotels shut down.

• greekcypriot's Profile Photo

by greekcypriot Online Now Mar 24, 2013 at 11:35 PM

Hi Mary, I really cannot understand why you talk of pools or public pools when there are so many amazing beaches throughout the island of Kos. In any case there are public pools by the beach as you leave from the airport to the city of Kos and also in the outskirts of the city.Why don't you have a look on the Guide of Kos to find other interesting tips as well. Be sure to get to Zia little village for the most outstanding sunsets. Get to Oromedon Restaurant, ask for Nicos -he is a friend. His cuisine is amazing, not expensive at all and the spot is Really popular.

• greekcypriot's Profile Photo

by greekcypriot Online Now Mar 25, 2013 at 9:18 AM

You might also be interested about the Thermes therapeutical waters. You should also go there. greeka.com/dodecanese/kos/ko...
    I advice that you don't miss this place. You will love it -spend the whole day and there is a nice restaurant on the way next to the beach where you can have a snack and rest and have for free the sun beds. There is another one at the very top of the cliff where you can leave your car. In any case visiting Kos is an excellent choice. Enjoy it.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines