by NailseaGirl Online Now Mar 28, 2014 at 9:14 AM

Or somewhere that might sell them?

Many thanks!

• are there any gay bars on kos?

by Tadpole1973 Online Now Sep 2, 2013 at 6:08 AM

are there any gay bars on kos?

• Food

by elena.fuller Online Now Jun 8, 2013 at 7:17 AM

Never been to Kos before and interested in how much an average meal might cost. There are 5 of us and I don't like cooking on holiday so need to eat out

2 Answers Jun 9, 2013 at 6:56 AM
    • which month do the bars start to open?

by Boroboyjohnn Online Now Mar 21, 2012 at 5:46 PM

just a general question as too when they start to open

3 Answers Mar 25, 2012 at 5:40 AM
    • Hayedorojo's Profile Photo

Buses from Kos to Antimachia

by Hayedorojo Online Now Sep 4, 2011 at 3:40 PM

Hi, could someone be so kind of giving me some information about buses from Kos town to Antimachia. Thank you very much.

3 Answers Sep 8, 2011 at 3:12 AM
    • What is worth seeing on Kos? What not to see?

by arismother Online Now Aug 17, 2011 at 10:31 AM

Is there anything to do on Kos other than go to the beaches?
      any suggestions on what to see and what to avoid?

I will be in Kos for 1 day (11.00 - 18.00).

What can I get to by public transport?
      How long does it take to get there and how frequent is the public transport?
      I dare not miss my ship!!!!

Thanks

Michelle

1 Answer Aug 17, 2011 at 5:29 PM
    • Transport in Kos

by arismother Online Now Aug 9, 2011 at 2:27 AM

I will be in Kos for 1 day with a boat cruise.

Is there public transport from the harbour?
      What are the costs of public transport to the various beaches?
      Do the busses go to the ancient Roman agora & Asclepion?
      Has anyone been on the Blue Train (Asklepieion tour) and the Green train (City tour)? What are the costs of these tours? What language are they in?

Is the tourist office close to the harbour? Any idea how to contact them by email

2 Answers Aug 13, 2011 at 8:23 AM
    • kos bus time table

by scombrus Online Now Jul 11, 2011 at 11:38 PM

I will be arriving at Kos port on Monday 18th July and would like to travel by bus to the airport. Can you let me have the bus times please. Thankyou

2 Answers Jul 12, 2011 at 2:21 AM
    • Wedding in Kos

by Travelmonkeyx Online Now Feb 27, 2011 at 11:23 AM

I'm thinking of getting married in Kos next year in the south of the Island probably Kefalos.

If anyone has there, can you advise me on what it is like. I dont want to get married anywhere that is a neon lit Brits abroard kind of place, we are looking for a picturesque traditionaly Greek location for a quiet family do.

If anyone could suggest anywhere else in Greece that would be suitable I would love to hear your suggestions.

Thanks =-)

1 Answer Mar 2, 2011 at 1:28 AM
    • ferry from kos to santorini

by miklik Online Now Feb 13, 2011 at 10:48 AM

i'm planning to take an overnight from pireus to kos. is it worth it to book a cabin? is it possible to sleep well in the airplane seats?
      i want to take a ferry from kos and stay around bodrum a couple days, take a ferry back to kos, then a ferry to santorini. i'm going in mid may.

thanks!
      m.

6 Answers Feb 16, 2011 at 8:12 PM
    • Bodrum, Kos, Patmos ferries

by dulcieanderson Online Now Sep 27, 2010 at 11:52 AM

We wish to visit Patmos and want to know if this can be done by leaving Bodrum by hydrofoil to Kos and on to Patmos, stay overnight and return from Patmos to Izmir - what route would we have to take and can we do this whole trip in three days in October 2010?

2 Answers Sep 27, 2010 at 2:32 PM
    • KOS BUSES

by AMANDA2 Online Now Aug 5, 2010 at 4:49 AM

Is there anyway I can get a bus timetable for Kos as I would like to travel around while I am there in September?

Thanks

2 Answers Aug 8, 2010 at 4:53 AM
    • Has Greece got more affordable.

by Brynnwelch Online Now Aug 2, 2010 at 10:24 AM

We are holidaying in Kos (Kefalos) during September this year. On other internet posting sites I have read that bars and tavernas are struggling and are thus lowering prices. Last year on Skopelos I paid between 3 and 5 euros for 500ml of Mythos lager, and felt that I was being ripped off every day. What are prices like in Kos this year. Also, is it better to change my GB pounds over there. Thanks in advance for any advice given. Brynn and Pam Welch.

2 Answers Aug 3, 2010 at 2:00 PM
    • FHO's Profile Photo

KOS airport- Tigaki by taxi or bus?

by FHO Online Now Jun 29, 2010 at 2:06 AM

Hello everybody!
      I`ve booked my tickets to Kos and arrive by Norwegian at 03:50 02/July. I need to get to Irina Beach Hotel at Tigaki. Could anybody tell me aprox price by taxi there or if there is any bus transfer?
      I checked out this given web site to book an advance kostaxi.eu/transfer.php?lang... but the price of 49 €
      Airport - Tigaki (one-way transfer) seems a bit too high
      Do you think it is easier and cheaper to get taxi just at the airport?

Me and my friend shall stay about 6 days in Kos. Does it make sence to hire a car for a day or two to explore the island or bus connections are ok?
      In case of car hire, is it cheaper/better to do it in advance by internet or just get the car in the island?

Any specific day trips to the other Greek islands you could reccomend?

2 Answers Jun 29, 2010 at 2:28 AM
    • Travelling to Kos alone for some fun

by Filthymutt Online Now Jun 11, 2010 at 9:19 AM

Hey everyone,

I'm 26 and a bit of a spur of the moment kind of guy, i have just booked a week in Kos and i will be traveling alone (as i decided i would have a holiday and booked it with the hour, so my mates cant get the time off). My question is, where is the best place to go to meet new people... I'm looking to tear it up for a week so want to meet people who live for the moment like me :)

I will be arriving July 3rd and staying just outside Kos Town.

Thanks!

2 Answers Jun 11, 2010 at 11:28 AM
    • jules64's Profile Photo

Quiet and Traditional, but not dead!+

by jules64 Online Now Feb 10, 2010 at 5:34 AM

My husband and I used to go to the Greek Islands most years, but after an awful holiday in Corfu. Sidari to be precise which was more like Blackpool. Plus my husband got very ill from what the locals told us pollution in the sea and had to spend a few days in hospital and then was hospitalised in the UK.

Anyway we have decided to try the Greek islands again and have chosen Kos. Can anyone recommend somewhere nice which is family or couples orientated. Ie not a place with a bar street or where youngsters are all over the place drunk.

We dont want somewhere dead, but we would prefer somewhere more traditional. we like going for meals and a few drinks in the evening, so we want some kind of night life. Oh and nice beaches.

thanks.

2 Answers Mar 13, 2013 at 1:00 AM
    • Airport to Marina transport

by Malaguena Online Now Aug 25, 2009 at 1:38 PM

Hi does anyone have any info re buses from the airport to the new marina in Kos town? I arrive at 9.30pm at night. If there are no buses does anyone have an idea of cost of a taxi. Thanks.

2 Answers Aug 26, 2009 at 1:57 PM
    • taxi fare

by mickcoulson Online Now Aug 22, 2009 at 10:22 AM

hi.......... does anyone know the the taxi fare from kos airport to kardamena ?

• eating out in kardamena

by mickcoulson Online Now Jul 26, 2009 at 4:10 AM

hi...... does anyone know the average price of meals and beer in kardamena now the the euro is on a par with the pound.
      mickcoulson

• Recommended bars and places to eat in Lambi & Kos old town

by jazzmavaricksir Online Now Jul 7, 2009 at 4:16 PM

The posting says it all! Advice please as there doesn't seem to be an up-to -date 'Rough Guide'. Suggestions based on recent experience of Kos, in terms of quality, value and ambience.

• Wheather condition Kos town - Bodrum?

by wind001 Online Now Jun 7, 2009 at 6:47 AM

Bodrum and Kos town are one in front of the other but i read that have different
      wheather conditions. Have you ever been in kos town and bodrum? Is true that bodrum has hotter wheather during the summer?

1 Answer Jan 3, 2010 at 5:40 AM
    • j&sw's Profile Photo

Ambrosia Restaurant Kos Town

by j&sw Online Now Mar 24, 2009 at 3:00 PM

Can anybody tell me if the Ambrosia restaurant in Kos Town is still open or if it will be open for the Summer 2009 season ? Thank you

• alectrevor's Profile Photo

Waiting time in Kos.

by alectrevor Online Now Jan 4, 2009 at 6:35 AM

I"m planning a trip to Bodrum via Kos ferry. I"ve been to Kos before, but this time my ferry from Piraeus to Kos arrives at 2 am., my question is there a waiting room at this early time of day at the terminal or an all night bar/cafe in town. It will be end of March. Thanks.

2 Answers Jan 5, 2009 at 5:12 AM
    • HELP!

by LaylaX Online Now Aug 4, 2008 at 8:25 AM

Goin to kos in september with 3 other pals, is the place still busy?
      how much spending money do u think is enough? & is there an ATM machine in kardamena ???

X

2 Answers Aug 4, 2008 at 10:37 AM
    • Getting married in kos

by nalnac Online Now Jul 11, 2008 at 11:49 AM

I and my partner are thinking of getting married in Kos and was wandering if anybody would be able to recommend a specific hotel we are looking to go all inclusive as we have 3 children and we all know how much kids can eat and would also like to know more about the actual ceremony and what we could do for a reception we have roughly 10 family members travelling with us. We would also like to know about the paperwork involved and when would be the best time to go out there looking forward to seeing replies.
      many thanks

Natalie

6 Answers Jun 18, 2009 at 6:50 AM
    • wedding venues

by hazann Online Now Jun 3, 2008 at 8:14 AM

can anyone recommend a wedding reception venue at the sea front in or close to psalidi please?

Thanks, eilidh shelton eilidhdianne@hotmail.com

3 Answers Nov 28, 2008 at 2:48 PM
    • travel to kos on the ferry to bodrum. Need help.please

by asherol123 Online Now Jun 2, 2008 at 12:15 PM

Hi everone. I really need some advice on crossing the border from kos to bodrum. What happens when u get to bodrum do u go through passport control, do they take yr passport from u or do they just have a quick look and of u go. Also does anyone know how long it takes from Kos airport to thr ferry, do i pick the ferry up from kos harber, im not sure this is all new to me. But really need strong advice and most importantly correct advice. Dont mean to sound harsh but if i dont get correct info, my trip could turn into a huge knightmare. so can any one please pleasase help. If so e-mail or get back to me as soon as poss, thankyou so much.All info is welcome. ash x

2 Answers Jun 7, 2008 at 11:18 AM
    • mitsis hotel room facilities

by juliarudkin Online Now May 30, 2008 at 3:50 AM

can you inform me if the summer palace hotel has tea making facilities in their rooms.

thank you

julia

1 Answer May 31, 2008 at 10:16 AM
    • weddings on kos

by hazann Online Now May 26, 2008 at 10:35 AM

my daughter is going to kos to get married she is looking for somewhere to hold a reception after the cermony in kos town hall, ,for 25 to 30 people. her requests are good food pleasant staff and anice view . thankyou

5 Answers Jan 26, 2009 at 3:08 PM
    • kbr61263's Profile Photo

things to do, places to see.. (and car hire)

by kbr61263 Online Now May 13, 2008 at 5:03 AM

I have a family trip booked to Kos in July, for myself my partner, her two daughters and a friend.

(so 3 girls, 15, 15 and 10)

the 10 year old is quite disabled. She is a bit unsteady walking and is very obsessive in an autistic like way.

We had booked the Aqua Club, but apparently it has gone out of business, so we have been moved to the "aegean view" It has very mixed reviews on trip advisor, but I think between the lines it will probably suit us (I am a bit wary about reviews from people I have not seen posting here or there as well).

we do wnat to try and get to see some of the island. All the girls will be happy on a nice beach, and wil tolerate some sightseeing, in short bursts. I think we will need to hire a car to do any sightseeing, as any kind of queuing is a bit of a problem for the little one. Anyhting with animals works well. as does anyhting where she can get wet (and not drown)..

so.. any ideas.. and where to look for car hire.. and any commenst about the hotel itself. Thanks.

3 Answers May 22, 2008 at 12:24 AM