Kos Travel Answers

change location

Wedding in Kos

by Travelmonkeyx Online Now Feb 27, 2011 at 11:23 AM

I'm thinking of getting married in Kos next year in the south of the Island probably Kefalos.

If anyone has there, can you advise me on what it is like. I dont want to get married anywhere that is a neon lit Brits abroard kind of place, we are looking for a picturesque traditionaly Greek location for a quiet family do.

If anyone could suggest anywhere else in Greece that would be suitable I would love to hear your suggestions.

Thanks =-)

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • mariha2912's Profile Photo

Re: Wedding in Kos

by mariha2912 Online Now Mar 2, 2011 at 1:28 AM

From your message I see that you haven't visit this place. I strongly suggest to go on the spot and decide for yourselves if it's a suitable place for you. Do not rely on wedding planners and other people's suggestions for such an important day. I am sure other people are well-intended, but only you you know your tastes, likes/dislikes, so only you you can judge if a place is the right one for you or not.
    I guess my message was not very helpfull, but I've seen many foreign visitors getting wed in Greece, setting foot here only on the wedding. Then complain this was not what they were imagine it would be.... Not nice....

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines