Kortrijk

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Planning Bicycle Trips Around Brugge

Brugge Apr 18, 2014 at 6:39 AM

Would like to plan 3 days of "bicycle loop" trips from Brugge to the countryside and return.. with each trip being around 40 to 60 KM. I found a great route planning tool on the web but its all in flemish. Happy to pay somone to help me "map out the routes" but would prefer not to be in an organized tour per se. Suggestions welcome!!!

more
    • Bus or Coach Tour from Amsterdam to Brugge

Brugge Apr 1, 2014 at 5:43 AM

We are going to be in Amsterdam in May and would like to take a day trip to Brugge. Could someone recommend a coach tour

more
    • phingy's Profile Photo

Frequency of trains from Brugge to Lille

Brugge Apr 3, 2014 at 12:05 AM

Hello,

I will be visiting Bruges end Sept and will head on to Lille after that. Just wondering, are there frequent trains to Lille from Bruges? And should i pre-book tickets online?

Thanks!

more
    • Maria_Diak's Profile Photo

Travelling at Kortrijk

by Maria_Diak Online Now Jan 4, 2014 at 10:29 AM

Hello,
      I would like to ask how can i go from Brussels Airport at Kortrijk?
      Which is the easier way to go there? (e.g train,bus etc.)
      If someone knows let me know!! I will appreciate it!

Thank you in advance!!

4 Answers Jan 4, 2014 at 11:03 AM
    • Platforms in Kortrijk station.

by arjun1997 Online Now Sep 30, 2013 at 3:10 AM

Okay, this might sound a little stupid, but I just wanted to be sure. I have seen photos of the Kortrijk station and there doesn't seem to be any passover to get from one platform to another in the Kortrijk station. Are there seperate entrances for each of the platforms or is there a connection between the four platforms?

3 Answers Sep 30, 2013 at 10:14 AM
    • Rademan

by rademan Online Now Jul 7, 2010 at 10:07 PM

I would love very much to find out more of the St Martin's Church, and their contact details,

I also would really feel blessed if i could find info regarding to my ancestal grandparents and any living family, Rademan and Bygodt. It would mean a lot to me and my husbands family Des Pres(du Preez) his ancestral grandfather was Hercules and ancestral grandmother Cecilia D'Artis.

My dream would be to visit Kortrijk it looks so beautiful.

1 Answer Jul 7, 2010 at 10:22 PM
    • Maurizioago's Profile Photo

Budget accomodation.

by Maurizioago Online Now Jan 26, 2009 at 1:33 AM

Where can I look for a budget accomodation in Kotrijk or near this town? I'm going to spend around 40/45 euros per bead and breakfast.

Thanks!

5 Answers Feb 1, 2009 at 1:06 PM
    • Maurizioago's Profile Photo

Transportation from Brussels to Kot.

by Maurizioago Online Now Jan 11, 2009 at 2:03 AM

Could you tell me how to go to Kotrijk from Brussels? How long does it take the journey between these two places?

Thanks.

3 Answers Jan 11, 2009 at 11:02 AM
    • bajajsandhya's Profile Photo

Visit to Kortrijk

by bajajsandhya Online Now Sep 16, 2008 at 12:55 AM

My husband is there in Kortrijk and stay there till october.I've few questions if anyone help
      1.What are the famus things to shop and from where he can buy them,(markets near hotel or his company BArco NV plz)
      2.Is there any Indian restaurant or vegetarian food available.If yes plz send name and address of place.
      3.What are the near places to visit on weekends(in and around kortrijk).
      Thanks
      Early responce will b appreciated

1 Answer Sep 17, 2008 at 12:37 PM
    • prunila's Profile Photo

visit

by prunila Online Now Sep 18, 2004 at 6:39 AM

Hi!!! If anyone has good suggestions for Kortrik and BELGIUM welcomed because I plan to go there on october!!! Thanks Prunila

7 Answers Sep 30, 2004 at 7:36 AM
    • looking for information about kortrijk and my grandmother

by mperkins Online Now May 5, 2004 at 9:34 AM

Hello. I am writing you from America. I am working on a family history scrapbook and have come acrossed some papers that say my Great grandmother and her parents and sisters lived at "Vijfwegenstraat" "fiveway street 107 from June 1901 till November 1906 when they moved to "Vijfwegenstraat 131. This is where my Great grandmother, Madeleine Van Loocke, who I am named after, was born. My great grandmother, born Magdalena Vanloocke on April 9, 1906 to Camiel ALberik Vanloocke and Maria Mayfroot. I understand she was born at Wijk, BI, Brugsche Kortrijk. Do you know if this is a hospital, a home, a street address. I have no idea what this means. She also attended a catolic school in Roeselare West Flanderen which was a few blocks from her home. Do you know the name of this school or even have a picture of it? I hate to take you time but would really love to have some information. Thanks for any help you can give me. Madeleine Perkins Gettysburg, Pennsylvania, USA 4perks@adelphia.net

6 Answers May 5, 2004 at 3:57 PM