Korcula

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• may in mljet

Mljet National Park Apr 1, 2014 at 1:06 AM

Hi im staying in mljet for 4 nights from 10th may and the plan was to do a day trip from mljet to dubrovnik and back is this possible? Do ferrys run this time of year thete and back or what sort of costs are taxis? Also is it likely enough to be warm enough to swim ? Any further info appreciated as the trip is to celebrate a birthday so want it to run smoothly .

more
    • Korkula to Dubrovnik, 9/25/13

by jtang014 Online Now Jul 1, 2013 at 11:41 AM

Hi, I was looking at ferry schedule to travel from Korkula to Dubrovnik on 9/25/13 on wed, but didn't see any options.Can you please tell me best way to do that travel on that day? and where i can find the schedules? Thanks!

1 Answer Jul 2, 2013 at 1:34 AM
    • Sight seeing Croatia from Korcula

by Fifi86 Online Now Mar 14, 2012 at 2:12 PM

Hello, Me and my partner will be visiting Korcula in May of this year and I just wanted to check how easy (and costly) it was to leave the island to get on to the mainland for the day to visit other resorts? Also any recommendations for places to visit would be gratefully received. Thanks!

2 Answers Mar 15, 2012 at 12:49 PM
    • triplehelix's Profile Photo

Dubrovnik to Korcula?

by triplehelix Online Now Feb 25, 2012 at 7:40 PM

Hi there. Has anyone been to Korcula from Dubrovnik recently? I read that the Jadrolinija ferry does not operate from October to June (and I'm going in May) in that direction anymore. Are there other private companies that make the haul from Dubrovnik to Korcula? Or do I have to take the bus? Thanks!

5 Answers Feb 26, 2012 at 11:45 PM
    • Hotel Location

by travelbugau Online Now Feb 28, 2011 at 1:53 PM

Hi, can someone tell me if the Marko Polo Hotel or the Liburna Hotel is closer to walk to Korcula town. Is the Marko Polo just up stairs behind the Park Hotel?

1 Answer Jul 2, 2011 at 10:49 AM
    • Getting from korcula to Mostar advice

by drl621 Online Now May 30, 2010 at 12:16 PM

I want to go, this Tuesday, from korcula town to Mostar (direct bus is only Thursday) I know if various options - buzzes or boats to Split or Dubrovnik, and buzzes from there or possibly a train from ploce? Who has done this - how did you go? Suggestions of tbd best option?? Thx!

1 Answer May 30, 2010 at 5:47 PM
    • Cheap hotel in Korcula town?

by boddism Online Now Aug 16, 2009 at 3:08 PM

Hi

Im visiting Korcula town for 1 night and I was going to stay at One Love until I discovered the age restrictions!! (Im too old!!)

Where can I find a CHEAP (must be cheap) hostel/hotel in or very near to Korcula town for 1 person for 1 night. I dont need anything upmarket, just clean and easy to access the town and CHEAP (under £30 for the night?) Anyone know of anything?? Im stuck!!

Thanks

4 Answers Feb 16, 2012 at 7:47 AM
    • korcula to venis

by italytrans Online Now Jul 20, 2009 at 7:59 AM

would like to get ferry crossings information from korcula to venice italy on September 20 - 2 adults, one way

1 Answer Jul 20, 2009 at 8:10 AM
    • Private accommodation in Korcula

by alisonhomer Online Now Mar 15, 2009 at 2:32 AM

Hi,

I am looking for a private apartment suitable for 2 adults in or within walking distance from Korcula town.
      I am finding it difficult to find websites with a large selection of apartments available for rent.
      Any suggestions for apartments on good websites would be greatly appreciated.

Ali

1 Answer Mar 15, 2009 at 9:27 AM
    • Recommend a villa for 8-12 people?

by kbrunnworth Online Now Aug 11, 2008 at 4:04 PM

My friends and I are planning to celebrate our 40th birthdays by renting a villa in Korcula - can anyone recommend a place that sleeps between 8 and 12 people (still waiting on some to commit)? We'd like some place in or close to a town with shops/restaurants/market and preferably on the water. We certainly don't need luxury accomodations, but we would like a nicer property that is comfortable. Any suggestgons?

1 Answer Jan 16, 2010 at 11:54 AM
    • Korcula to Dubrovnik

by tayzj Online Now Jun 27, 2008 at 4:13 AM

I am needing to travel to Dubrovnik from Korcula on a wednesday... there is only one ferry at 6pm getting there at 9.50pm

is there anyother way of travelling to dubrovnik apart from ferry?

1 Answer Jun 27, 2008 at 7:21 AM
    • Vela Luka vs Korcula?

by Tessa11 Online Now Jun 9, 2008 at 1:20 AM

I see that there are two different ferry or catamaran destinations in Korcula. One is called Vela Luka and one is just called Korcula. How far apart are these two? Is it possible to get public transportation from one to the other? If so, how much does it cost and how long does it take to travel between the two?

1 Answer Jun 9, 2008 at 8:25 AM
    • Korcula to Dubrovnik by sea, Wed, June 11

by Tessa11 Online Now Jun 9, 2008 at 1:13 AM

Is there anyway to go from Korcula to Dubrovnik on Wednesday by ferry or catamaran? This would be much prettier, I think, then by bus.

2 Answers Jun 27, 2008 at 4:15 AM
    • Ferry connections Korcula-Hvar

by frederikranke Online Now Feb 11, 2008 at 6:29 AM

Hi are there daily ferry connections between Korcula and Hvar and Hvar Korcula in the high season or is it only once or twice a week?

• Ferry or bus travel from Korcula to Dubrovnik on Sundays in May

by Dcar1030 Online Now Jan 28, 2008 at 10:18 PM

Does anyone know of a ferry/catamaran or bus that would leave Korcula Town on Sunday afternoons in May, going to Dubrovnik?

2 Answers Jan 29, 2008 at 8:16 PM
    • Vela Luka to Korcula Town

by stefko Online Now Aug 15, 2007 at 12:14 PM

Hi,
      Can anyone tell if it's easier to take the bus or taxi from the ferry terminal in Vela Luka to Korcula Town. AND can anyone give me a reliable bus schedule for this route (I have found different times on different websites).
      Thank you for your help!

2 Answers Aug 20, 2007 at 1:45 PM
    • toria

by matti22 Online Now Apr 5, 2007 at 7:44 PM

I am trying to get from dubrovnik to korcula on friday june 9th and from all the ferry schedules I have looked at this doesn't seem possible. Does anyone know of any ferries that sail this route on fridays or if possible another solution would be a way to get from mljet to korcula directly. I would appreciate any help - the ferry schedules are driving me crazy!

1 Answer Apr 5, 2007 at 11:18 PM
    • Korcula

by Jackiebak Online Now Feb 26, 2007 at 7:18 PM

We want to get from Korcula to Athens departing Korculaon 24 May 07. Can anyone advise the least complicated way? Thanks in advance for any help.

1 Answer Feb 27, 2007 at 6:40 AM
    • Accommodation/Transport

by decoy Online Now Feb 1, 2007 at 4:07 PM

Hi,
      We will be travelling to Korcula in July and have a few questions.
      * Where is the best area to stay on the island? We would like to be close to the beach, restaurants and bars.
      * There seem to be a lot of different coastal ferry timetables on the internet and I find the Jardolinja website quite confusing. All I really need to know is if there is a passenger ferry running from Dubrovnik to Korcula on a Saturday during July?
      * Also, is it possible to rent scooters on the island? and if so is a local licence required?

Thank you!

7 Answers Feb 5, 2007 at 7:12 PM
    • How do I get from Korcula to Dubrovnik?

by ALinParis Online Now Aug 30, 2006 at 9:03 AM

Hi,

I'm staying in Korcula next week and then travelling down to Dubrovnik. Can anyone tell me the best way to get from Korcula to Dubrovnik (ferry or bus), timetables and prices would also be helpful.

Thanks,
      Al
      P.S. Jadrolinija web page doesn't work on my PC.

3 Answers Aug 31, 2006 at 6:21 AM
    • Moreska in August

by KevinTemp Online Now Jul 20, 2006 at 1:34 PM

Hi,

I am wondering if anyone can provide information about the Moreska sword dances. Are they only on Thursdays or are they performed more frequently in August? Specifically, I plan to be in Korcula on the night of August 1st. Thanks in advance.

Best,

Kevin Tempest

1 Answer Jul 29, 2006 at 1:59 AM
    • Hiking/Activities in Korcula

by Jreich Online Now May 5, 2006 at 10:20 AM

Hi! We will be spending 4 days on the island at the end of May (staying in Korcula town). Does anyone have suggestions for the best/most scenic hiking trails on Korcula? What about day trips to other islands? Thanks for any help!

2 Answers May 6, 2006 at 12:34 AM
    • mag0408's Profile Photo

Bilin Zal

by mag0408 Online Now Jan 30, 2006 at 2:48 AM

I am looking for an apparment in Bilin Zal for 4 adults, 2 kids and 1 dog... for the end of august i.e. 22.8.2006 to 1.9.2006 do you know one for rent? it will be nice if it is near to the beach..

1 Answer Feb 2, 2006 at 5:36 AM
    • Ferries from Ancona?

by peterdaicos Online Now Aug 18, 2004 at 2:51 AM

Hi! Does anyone know if there are regular ferries running from Ancona to Korcula? If not, what is the best way of getting there from Ancona (via split perhaps)?

3 Answers Aug 23, 2004 at 2:57 AM
    • jbel2879's Profile Photo

Efficient route - Venice to Korcula

by jbel2879 Online Now Jun 26, 2004 at 10:12 AM

Hey all, So we're going from Venice to Korcula in late August. What's the fastest, most direct way to do that trip, in your opinions? We were thinking taking the train to Ancona, fast 4 hr. ferry from Ancona to Split, then another ferry to Korcula? Thoughts? Is there a cheaper, more efficient way? Thanks!

2 Answers Jun 27, 2004 at 2:23 AM
    • Ferries to Mljet

by rachus Online Now Aug 13, 2003 at 10:00 AM

Does anyone know if there is a ferry service from Korcula to Mljet? Or do you have to rely on organised excursions to get there?

2 Answers Aug 13, 2003 at 5:40 PM
    • Hania&Marek's Profile Photo

Taking a bike to Korcula

by Hania&Marek Online Now Jul 29, 2003 at 2:49 AM

Hi, I am going to Korcula for two weeks and I wonder if it is worth taking a bike. Are there any marked trails around the island? Is it safe to ride a bike there? Regards, Marek

1 Answer Jul 31, 2003 at 8:47 AM
    • joecooper's Profile Photo

Accomodation - just turn up?

by joecooper Online Now Jul 20, 2003 at 5:04 AM

I'm finding it hard to get accomodation in Korcula early August. Should have booked it weeks ago but had no time! Anyway - if I just turn up am I likely to be able to get SOMETHING? I don't really care what - just a bed for the night! Could I have websites/e-mail addresses of agencies and hotels in Korcula so that I could try and get a room!? Thanks!

5 Answers May 23, 2007 at 5:35 AM