Korcula Travel Answers

change location

Cheap hotel in Korcula town?

by boddism Online Now Aug 16, 2009 at 3:08 PM

Hi

Im visiting Korcula town for 1 night and I was going to stay at One Love until I discovered the age restrictions!! (Im too old!!)

Where can I find a CHEAP (must be cheap) hostel/hotel in or very near to Korcula town for 1 person for 1 night. I dont need anything upmarket, just clean and easy to access the town and CHEAP (under £30 for the night?) Anyone know of anything?? Im stuck!!

Thanks

Quote & Answer
4 Answers
  • loonytoon01's Profile Photo

Re: Cheap hotel in Korcula town?

by loonytoon01 Online Now Aug 19, 2009 at 4:37 AM

Hi!I think hotels are a bit more expensive, but you'll be able to find private accomm for under 30Euro. Even if you can't book it ahead and it seems everything's full- it never is; there're always rooms available and people will be waiting for potential guests on the bus stop. This is perfectly common in Croatia and (overall) it's safe. Or you can go to Tourist info office and they'll give you info. Good luck!

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: Cheap hotel in Korcula town?

by boddism Online Now Sep 4, 2009 at 3:47 PM

Hi

Im going to Dragons den. Its not so cheap but the One Love hostel didnt look my scene anyway!

by messermarcomilone Online Now Jan 16, 2010 at 11:50 AM

Dragan's Den definitely!

anyway Booking.com is major site for cheap hotels.

by lillyjones Online Now Feb 16, 2012 at 7:47 AM

We stayed in Korcula for a couple of nights last summer, came rally late in the evening and we found one agency in the center called Kaleta with young and very friendly staff so they helped us to find cheap stay around 30 € for night.After I saw they have website kaleta.hr so you can check it out

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines