Kootenay National Park

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• 1st Kootenay visit

by highwalker Online Now Mar 19, 2014 at 5:37 PM

I will be visiting Kootenay and surrounds for the first time the last week of June. I am an avid wildlife and nature photographer and can only find general info on locales. I enjoy getting up early and also love to hike but, not as far as I used to. :o) We are staying at Radium Hot Springs.

I am looking for wildlife hotspots, wildflower meadows and good places for closeups. Any good nighttime locations for the milky way. My habits range from broad scenics to macro, birds to mammals.

If you have any info that may help me with my itinerary, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Don

more
    • 1st Kootenay visit

by highwalker Online Now Mar 19, 2014 at 5:37 PM

I will be visiting Kootenay and surrounds for the first time the last week of June. I am an avid wildlife and nature photographer and can only find general info on locales. I enjoy getting up early and also love to hike but, not as far as I used to. :o) We are staying at Radium Hot Springs.

I am looking for wildlife hotspots, wildflower meadows and good places for closeups. Any good nighttime locations for the milky way. My habits range from broad scenics to macro, birds to mammals.

If you have any info that may help me with my itinerary, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Don

6 Answers Mar 20, 2014 at 8:14 AM
    • travel next week is possible

by faisalgillani Online Now Jun 22, 2013 at 7:47 AM

is it possible to travel to the park next week

3 Answers Jun 22, 2013 at 6:27 PM
    • visitor information

by talha698 Online Now Nov 12, 2012 at 9:24 AM

how many people visit Kootenay National Park per year?

4 Answers Nov 12, 2012 at 3:39 PM
    • thesnowwhite's Profile Photo

Marble Canyon

by thesnowwhite Online Now Sep 24, 2009 at 10:39 PM

Can someone give me info on how long it takes to hike marble canyon. I have a full day planned, but it looks incredible.
      Thanks!!
      Shari

1 Answer Oct 4, 2009 at 9:58 PM