Kooragang Island

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Cost of Food on Lord Howe Island

Lord Howe Island Jul 12, 2015 at 4:41 PM

We are planning to stay on LHI next April, self-catering, and would like to know the availability/cost of fresh fruit, vegetables, meat and fish. I hear that they are quite expensive.

more
    • best road for caravan

Wollongong Jul 23, 2015 at 1:09 PM

want to travel along sea cliff bridge to wollongong with caravan From sydney. Heard roads are steep and windy. Can you recommend best way to travel

more
    • middle eastern restaurant

Sydney Jul 23, 2015 at 1:04 PM

after a good lebanese restaurant in and around sydney and suburbs

more
    • chery08's Profile Photo

Surry Hill

Sydney Jul 9, 2015 at 2:07 AM

I heard about Surry Hill and it's a pretty chic place to be and nice cafes in there.
      However, i tried searching for ways to get there but still unsure.
      Could anyone advise and where is nice to hang out in? Is it safe in that area after dark?
      Thanks.

more
    • Weather in Autumn and what to wear

Sydney Jul 4, 2015 at 8:11 PM

Hi all
      I will be going to Sydney in March 16 for a concert. How is the weather like during March? I heard that it rains a lot. What should I wear? If it's in the twenties, will shorts and sandals be sufficient?

more
    • Where to go During Aug ?

Sydney Jul 5, 2015 at 8:22 PM

Hi all, I would be going to Sydney on 3 Aug to 8 Aug, I read a few forum that I should avoid going to Blue mountain for this month because of the poor visiblilty. can anyone advice me where i should go instead during this season or where I should not go as well. Eg Beach ? Much appreciated

Greeting from Singapore,
      Kirstein

more