Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Popular Konya Ili Travel Answer Locations

• MarieVollehr's Profile Photo

Airport to Konya for group

Konya Apr 17, 2014 at 7:41 AM

How do we get from the airport to Konya cheapest and fastest? we are a group of 13.

5 Answers Yesterday
    • Mevlana Rumi openinig times

Konya Feb 21, 2014 at 4:10 PM

We are a group of 26 people and will be in Konya in May. We have booked a flight on Monday and understand that the tomb of Mevlana Rumi will be closed. our flight is non refundable and we booked so we can visit the Tomb. Can anyone make a suggestion.

7 Answers Mar 3, 2014 at 8:51 AM
    • direct transport between beysehir and antalya

Beysehir Jul 16, 2013 at 3:50 AM

hi, i arrive in anatlya on monday afternoon 16.50 and have to be in beysehir on the tuesday morning around 10.00. what is the best way to do this? is there an bus company who runs this way direct?
      thanks!

4 Answers Jul 22, 2013 at 5:20 AM
    • American Woman Living in Konya Alone - General Advice Needed

Konya Jun 5, 2013 at 12:59 PM

I was just awarded a research grant and I'm moving to Konya to live for one year. I will have my husband with me for most of my trip, but I will be alone for the first three months. I'm learning Turkish, but I'm just a beginner. I should also mention that I look very American and young (I'm 25, I look 18). Could I have some general advice about safety, and any customs I should be aware of- for example, I only recently learned that it is illegal to kiss in public in Turkey?

Also, what are the chances I'll find other Americans living there, perhaps teaching English? Expat communities online show very few English speakers living in Konya...

Thank you!

21 Answers Jan 8, 2014 at 7:14 AM
    • Konya to Bursa

Konya Jan 21, 2013 at 9:51 AM

We are arriving to Konya from Mersin, staying in Konya for 2 nights and plan to also visit Catalhoyuk. We are then going on to Bursa, is there a direct bus and how long does it take please.

1 Answer Jan 24, 2013 at 12:47 AM
    • Bus Travel from Goreme to Konya

Konya May 13, 2012 at 12:13 PM

I wish to travel from Goreme to Konya by bus. Can you tell me the travel time, frequency of buses and which company bus is good and if I can book tickets in advance? Thank you.

• Whirling Dervish Festival

Konya Oct 11, 2011 at 9:53 AM

December is coming up, and I was wondering if anyone has any insight on this festival? blog.kemwel.com/european-fes...
      Have you been? Where did you stay? Would you recommend it?

1 Answer Nov 10, 2011 at 2:18 PM
    • searching for turkish courses

Konya Oct 7, 2011 at 8:01 AM

hi im a new arrival at konya,coming to get married here but i could't find a place to take turkish courses.i neeeeeeed help

2 Answers Oct 7, 2011 at 8:13 AM
    • Whirling Dervishes

Konya Ili Jul 12, 2010 at 4:22 AM

Can any body tell me when the whirling dervishes performance take place in konya
      as iam planning on travelling to konya in the next couple of days, and i would like to see them and cn I get tickets there,.

thankyou
      ellen hobbs

3 Answers Nov 6, 2010 at 2:11 PM
    • nomadictype's Profile Photo

What is the going rate for a safe but cheapo room in Konya?

Konya Apr 14, 2010 at 6:24 PM

I dont want to pay more than 30 lira..I know cheap but this is what I paid in Van and Kars last year. Is Konya more expensive? Also where are the hotels centered. Can someone give the name of a street. I plan on winging it once I arrive.

2 Answers Nov 6, 2010 at 2:12 PM
    • necklace

Konya Feb 5, 2010 at 11:21 PM

looking for a necklace of gemstones seen in shop in konya. Please post examples of such jewelry

1 Answer Feb 6, 2010 at 1:01 AM
    • Whirling Dirvishes

Konya Ili Nov 2, 2009 at 10:29 AM

Is it possible to see the Whirling Dirvishes in Konya in May? If so where do I get information on performances. Thanks, Diane

1 Answer Nov 3, 2009 at 12:42 AM
    • Travel to Konya

Konya Dec 28, 2007 at 1:00 AM

I am looking to get a coach from Didim to Konya and back again next week.
      Can anyone tell me the best route and times of coaches please?

1 Answer Dec 28, 2007 at 2:58 AM
    • Konya, Turkey hotels

Konya Jul 28, 2007 at 8:08 AM

Hello all - will be in Konya 15 Sept - looking for english language web site for hotel reservation. Please advise.
      Thanks

3 Answers Jul 5, 2009 at 8:15 PM
    • mavl's Profile Photo

whirling dervish performance schedule

Konya May 13, 2007 at 3:17 AM

hello,

the lonely planet guide says whirling dervish performances at the cultural center are only on mondays, wednesdays, and fridays, 9pm. is this schedule correct or are there performances during other days of the week? i'll be there third week of june.

will you be able to buy a ticket when you go there for the show or do you have to buy it in advance? how much in advance, if ever?

thanks a lot!
      miko

15 Answers Jun 29, 2007 at 3:00 PM
    • tariqnazir's Profile Photo

how to get to konya

Konya Mar 4, 2007 at 9:14 AM

hi, i want to be in konya for two days in may 07, i need some advice on how to get there safely other than air form istanbul,some comfotable but less expensive place to stay near mavelna ,and some one like shamas tabrez to meet.

thanks

2 Answers Mar 4, 2007 at 7:00 PM
    • Catal Hüyük

Konya Dec 10, 2005 at 8:43 AM

Hi! Can you tell me how I can get from Konya to the archaeological site of Catal Hüyük?

3 Answers Dec 28, 2007 at 3:25 AM
    • city map

Konya Nov 20, 2005 at 7:14 AM

Hello
      I plan to go to konya and need a city map (guide),may someone kindly help me.
      With Thanks
      friedoon

2 Answers Nov 21, 2005 at 10:08 PM
    • StinLefkada's Profile Photo

Mystery Village!

Konya Jul 31, 2005 at 3:49 PM

Does anyone know the village in Anatolia, near Konya, called "Oscarahun"? I'm looking for the correct spelling and as much info as you have. Thank you!
      Anna

4 Answers Aug 1, 2005 at 7:54 PM
    • Good Hotels

Konya Mar 19, 2005 at 2:37 PM

What are some good hotels in Konya near the main area of the city, and how can someone from outside of Turkey book one?

1 Answer Mar 20, 2005 at 12:28 AM
    • DoubleDutch's Profile Photo

Where to stay in Konya?

Konya Ili Jul 13, 2004 at 10:26 AM

Can someone recommend a hotel of pension in Konya. We are planning there to stay for just one day. It has'nt to be luxurious, but it has to be clean. And of course - I'm Dutch - not too expensive. Thank you.

1 Answer Jul 17, 2004 at 1:43 AM
    • DoubleDutch's Profile Photo

Where to stay in Konya?

Konya Ili Jul 13, 2004 at 10:24 AM

Can someone recommend a hotel of pension in Konya. We are planning there to stay for just one day. It has'nt to be luxurious, but it has to be clean. And of course - I'm Dutch - not too expensive. Thank you.

• sherrywaren's Profile Photo

karatay theological college in konya, turkey

Konya Jun 10, 2004 at 6:16 PM

is lodging available for pilgrims wishing to study at the karatay theological college?i heard there was a bording schoolthere.

• carpets

Konya Ili Dec 21, 2003 at 9:15 AM

When in Konyo do not buy carpets from Mehmet Akin. He will sell you carpets that are not even close to what he portrays them to be. This is a guys to stay away from. He is good at gaining your confidence, but he WILL cheat you KP

3 Answers Jun 11, 2011 at 2:35 PM
    • From Konya to Antalya

Konya Jun 6, 2003 at 9:33 AM

Hello, we are planning our trip to Turkey and we will like to know if it is easy to find a bus from Konya to Antalya. Does the bus drive through Beyshevir and Manavgat? Thank you very much

1 Answer Jun 6, 2003 at 11:02 AM