Konstanz

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Laundry Mat on Bus 6 Route in Wollmatingen

by finewine Online Now Yesterday

Need a washerteria or laundry mat on the Bus 6 route, please, near a fitness gym?
      Thank you,
      PR

• how much does it cost rain fare surich to konstanz

by arlandser Online Now Apr 7, 2014 at 10:26 AM

train zurich to konstanz

2 Answers Apr 8, 2014 at 12:53 AM
    • Shopping in Konstanz

by JustQuery Online Now Nov 27, 2013 at 12:41 PM

Best mall or street for shopping in Konstanz ??

2 Answers Nov 27, 2013 at 2:03 PM
    • Easiest travel route to Andys Hostel at Fürstenbergstraße 104, 78467 Konstanz, Germany

by roger1220 Online Now Sep 9, 2013 at 3:09 PM

Dear Friends,
      I will be reaching Konstanz via Zurich airport next week. Please guide me what should be my preferable travel route to Andys Hostel at Fürstenbergstraße 104, 78467 Konstanz, Germany.

I will be in Konstanz for the first time, so kindly advice me in details.

Thanks and greetings to all the members.

4 Answers Sep 10, 2013 at 2:16 AM
    • Train Lyon to Konstanz

by anzacbikkie Online Now Jul 21, 2013 at 8:59 PM

I need to travel to Konstanz from Lyon on Monday, 9 September. The cheapest and earliest fare I can see is at 10
      .00a.m. for A$180.00. Should I book this now or would I be able to buy tickets on the day at an earlier time?

Thanks

Mike

4 Answers Jul 30, 2013 at 2:06 AM
    • pitmello's Profile Photo

Where to stay on the lake

by pitmello Online Now May 3, 2013 at 1:05 AM

Dear VT friends,
      I have to be in Güttingen , sunday morning. Where to sleep saturday night?
      Any suggestion on where to stay on the Bodensee ? (swiss side)
      Some where very nice to make a surprise to my girlfriend. Like special B&B or hotel.

thankYou,
      PIT

5 Answers May 6, 2013 at 7:08 AM
    • neycamargo's Profile Photo

where to stay: Konstanz or Meersburg?

by neycamargo Online Now Nov 8, 2012 at 3:25 PM

Hi people,
      We will travel to Germany and we'd like to spend 2 days in Konstanz or Meersburg. We have a baby (1 year old). Where would you think is better to stay?
      Are there boat or ferry for cars in order to cross the lake? How long does it take you to go to Konstanz from Meersburg by boat?
      Which Hotel would you recommend we stay?
      We have found just one website talking about the Lake... but it was written in German, without translation for other language.
      Thank you in advance for your help.
      Ney

12 Answers Nov 20, 2012 at 1:28 PM
    • Best secured method of travel...

by mannat Online Now Sep 13, 2011 at 11:39 PM

I will be traveling from India to Zurich in near future to join my husband in germany where he is working. I want to be in Konstanz by car from zurich.But wasn't sure of the best secure method of travel as I hold Indian passport with Canadian PR card. Some one told me that i cant land in zurich because I have to land 1st time somewhere in Germany,because I applied schengen visa from german embassy. I am kind of lost ,can someone help me please..

2 Answers Sep 14, 2011 at 5:22 AM
    • can i land zurich airport

by mannat Online Now Sep 12, 2011 at 8:53 PM

I am going to join my husband in germany near future who is on work permit there, can I land zurich airport because its very close to my final destination in germany.please help me..

2 Answers Sep 13, 2011 at 2:57 PM
    • heinzheinz57's Profile Photo

heinzheinz57

by heinzheinz57 Online Now Sep 30, 2010 at 1:57 PM

Ferry from Zeppeline Museum to Uferstrasse 40 Land Hotel near Dingelsdorf.

if we are coming from Salzburg and overnight at the above is there a ferry across to Konstanz that will allow a look at the museum and still get us to the Hotel without too much trouble.
      or should we skip the museum To get there on time?
      We are heading to Strasbourg the next day. Okt 18th in Konstanz Okt 19th in Strasbourg.

Or could you recommend a neat place to stay economically around the area for one night.

Thank you ever so

Dr W H Scholz

2 Answers Sep 30, 2010 at 5:34 PM
    • TRAVELLING TO LAKE CONSTANCE

by tlsdad2 Online Now Feb 9, 2010 at 10:58 AM

We are 4 adults traveling by car, south past Konstanz. I do not know the area and am seeking recommendation for BOTH locations and great acommodation. Thank you in advance.

8 Answers Feb 10, 2010 at 4:04 AM
    • derSchwan's Profile Photo

Room for Rent.

by derSchwan Online Now Aug 13, 2009 at 10:25 AM

Hello, I'm a student who's coming from Romania at the beginning of october. I will study at the University for about 5 months and I want to know how can I get a room for rent. It's my first time to go abroad so I not familiar with how things are outside and especially here in Konstanz. If you could help me with some information you'd made my day.
      Thank you in advance.

2 Answers Aug 16, 2009 at 5:24 AM
    • Getting to Geneva

by Stavrogin26 Online Now Aug 6, 2009 at 8:20 AM

Hello All,

I would like to travel from Konstanz to Geneva, and return. Does anyone know if this is possible by bus? Perhaps there's a bus from Kreuzlingen?

The rail option appears to cost 200 euro for a return ticket (2nd class), so I'd like to avoid handing over such a large chunk of my life savings if at all possible. I understand that it's possible to get reduced train fares if one purchases a train card. Would this be the best option?

Thanks for the help!

3 Answers Aug 7, 2009 at 2:30 AM
    • Filmriss's Profile Photo

Newcomer

by Filmriss Online Now Jun 17, 2009 at 2:40 AM

Hi all!

I just moved to Konstanz for the summer (until October) as I'm doing an internship just over the border in Bottighofen. I've only been here since the 1st June and most of my time has been spent working, so I don't really know my way about: does anyone have any recommendations for things to do or see, particularly in the evenings or weekend, since that's when I have time? As always, the cheaper the better, as I am a poor intern! All suggestions welcomes and thanks in advance!

Kat

2 Answers Jun 27, 2009 at 10:02 PM
    • Best way to travel

by mia001 Online Now Mar 25, 2009 at 12:53 PM

I will be traveling from Boston to Zurich on June 21. I need to be in Konstanz on June 22 and wasn't sure of the best method of travel. Some one told me about taking a train from Zurich to Konstanz???
      Thanks,

4 Answers Mar 25, 2009 at 3:01 PM
    • chippy-al's Profile Photo

currency use around Lake Konstanz

by chippy-al Online Now Jun 1, 2008 at 3:40 AM

I shall be visitng the area, staying in Konstanz from Wednesday 4th June. Can
      anyone tell me, please, whether I should take Swiss Francs as well as Euros for use whilst touring around the Lake on the Swiss side? Or, as I have experienced on the Swiss/Italian border, are the Euros accepted - mainly for use in cafes and restaurants.
      Thanks,
      Alan

6 Answers Jun 1, 2008 at 4:12 PM
    • lclaudio's Profile Photo

by car, bus or foot?

by lclaudio Online Now Apr 3, 2008 at 6:06 PM

Hi. As i posted before, i`ll be at the lake end of april, and a new doubt has emerged. I`ll arrive at Meersburg by car, and i have in mind know places like mainau, konstanz, lindau. So, when i get the ferrye froom meersburg, must i go by car in order to stroll around the cities(the points of interest are very far?), or can i take buses?( my prefeerence), or even can i do it by foot?

by the way, crossing with car is too expensive?

thank`s a lot

luiz claudio(rio de janeiro-brasil)

8 Answers Apr 9, 2008 at 1:54 PM
    • lclaudio's Profile Photo

ONE DAY AT THE LAKE

by lclaudio Online Now Feb 4, 2008 at 11:32 AM

HI, I`LL VISIT GERMANY,END OF APRIL, EARLY MAY...I`LL BE AT THE LAKE CONSTANCDE FOR A ENTIRE DAY(APRIL 29). COULD YOU TELL SOME THINGS TO DO ON THIS DAY? TOPS POINTS OF INTEREST....FERRYES...ETC

PS I`LL BE COMING FROM SARLZBURG(FRANCE) AT NIGHT, ANY SUGGESTIONS TO SLEEP AT THE LAKE, IN ORDER TO STAY NEAR THE FIRST POINT OF THE TOUR ON THAT DAY?

THANK`S FOR ANY HELP

LCLAUDIO(BRASIL, RIO DE JANEIRO)

17 Answers Feb 7, 2008 at 5:13 PM
    • New in Konstanz

by LinaEve Online Now Jan 29, 2008 at 1:36 AM

I just moved to Konstanz and if someone feels like going for a cup of coffee or so then just let me know. It would be great to meet new ppl :)

1 Answer Jan 30, 2008 at 4:42 AM
    • Accommodation in Konstanz or Zurich?

by Pandafree Online Now Oct 10, 2007 at 11:16 PM

We are looking for 6 nights accommodation - Konstanz (3)and Zurich (3). Is it true accommodation is cheaper in Germany than Switzerland .

Is it cheaper for my 12-year-old to sleep on an extra bed in my room with my husband and I, instead of paying triple-sharing ?

7 Answers Nov 6, 2007 at 12:29 AM
    • Laundromats in Konstanz

by LoveTraveling Online Now Jan 18, 2006 at 4:33 PM

Do they have laundomats in Germany similiar to the types we have in the U.S. ?
      We will be in Konstanz after a week of traveling around the lake by bike. We anticipate needing to wash some clothing before continuing on for another week of travel. Does anyone know if it's easy to locate one. What is the German name for it? Thank you for your help.

1 Answer Jan 18, 2006 at 6:17 PM
    • Traveling in Germany

by JSmith4502 Online Now Apr 2, 2004 at 3:20 AM

How far is Lake Constanz from Wurzburg and is there any way to get from one to the other using public transportation?

1 Answer Apr 2, 2004 at 9:45 PM
    • From Lyon to Konstanz

by maryamk22 Online Now Oct 10, 2003 at 5:59 PM

What is the best way to get from Lyon or Grenobles to Konstanz?

3 Answers Oct 13, 2003 at 12:54 PM
    • which site could find the town map of Konstanz ?

by space_kk Online Now Jan 10, 2003 at 8:27 AM

detial town map thx

4 Answers Jan 12, 2003 at 12:39 AM