After the visit to Auschwitz-Memorial, I would like to plan a short visit to Wadowice. before going back to Krakow.
Can someone suggest me which buses/trains operate between these 3 locations please, as the only threads I can locate do not contain working links (as they are old).
Thanks a lot :)
I am travelling first time from Canada to Krakow and then to Kielce where my mother was raised and then to a small village (Nieklan Wielki) near Kielce where mom was born. I would appreciate comments on the best and easiest mode of transportation to these destinations and how far from airport (in Krakow) is the train station or bus terminal located, as well where in Kielce. Thank you in advance for your comments.
I am travelling from Munich to Wroclaw, and was hoping to go overnight via train or bus. I found this company, but wasn't able to find any reviews on it, so was wondering if anyone here has used it and can recommend it? It is Autokar Polska - autokarpolska.com.pl
I am the first timer to Poland and going to Kielce first with a lot of newbie questions:
1) Are there any pubic facilities or other that have computers that can be used to send emails?
2) I will be travelling in October (mainly to Kielce and Krakow) and am not sure for how long I will be in each location. Is it wise to book hotels in advance in Canada or can I just walk in to a hotel and expect the same price (after of course researching hotel on Trip Advisor)?
3) Should I buy an adapter plug in Canada or do most hotels have adapters to accommodate North American plugs.
4) Will my North American SIM card in my cell work in Poland ?
4) Are there any special vaccination shots I should be receiving in Canada in advance of going to Poland?
Thank you kindly for your comments.
I am travelling from Canada to visit where my mother was born and raised - a village Nieklan Wielki and Kielce. I will also be visiting sites in Krakow. I have spoken very little Polish for the last 45 years since my mom passed away.
Will my very rudimentary Polish be a significant problem getting around the above places especially in bus and train terminals, hotels, shops and when visiting sites in Krakow? All comments and any tips will be very much appreciated.
VirtualTourist®© 1994-2015 VirtualTourist.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.Back to Top
|All reports are strictly confidential. Please explain why you are reporting this:|