Komodo

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Transportation in Ternate Island

Ternate Apr 30, 2015 at 12:31 AM

I'm going to Ternate Island in the coming July.

(1) Can we pick up ojek or a taxi at the airport in order to go to some downtown area ?
      (2) If we wanna use a taxi in a town, can we find one on the street ?
      (3) If we wanna rent a taxi for one day excurtion - say, 8 hours - how much will it be ? A rough idea is okay.

Chao.

more
    • Tour operators

Balikpapan 53 minutes ago

Are there many tour operators in Balikpapan, and where?

more
    • 4 bedroom villas in Sanur

Sanur Apr 14, 2015 at 11:56 PM

Hi there,

We are a group of 7 adults and 5 kids (below 10 yrs) traveling to Bali in June. I am having a difficult time finding a 4 br villa for all of us. Would greatly appreciate any suggestions. We are looking to stay 5 nights and want a villa with a pool. Anything under USD 600/700 per night will be good with us...

Thanks for your help!

more
    • Karma Jimbaran through The Bali Getaway

Jimbaran Apr 13, 2015 at 6:41 PM

We are looking at staying at Karma Jimbaran through a Bali Getaway offer. I'm just wondering if anyone has experience with either the Karma Jimbaran or The Bali Getaway.
      The price they have offered is incredibly cheap and from what I have found out this is because they are going to try and sell us timeshare and take us to a 2 hour (expecting half day) sales pitch. I'm fine with that and happy to give them a half day for the price.
      I just want to make sure that I'm not going to pay and then find out that it was a total scam and my money disappears.

I would also love any feedback on the resort itself.

Thanks so much,

Cathy

more
    • Alamat Hotel Di Bali

Indonesia Apr 8, 2015 at 8:34 PM

hallo semua

saya berencana ingin berlibur ke bali, namun saya masih binggung, kira-kira di mana yah hotel di bali yang fasilitasnya bagus namun harga tak terlalu mahal?

terimakasih

more
    • LIDIKA's Profile Photo

First days in Bali

Bali Apr 19, 2015 at 4:27 AM

Hej :)
      I'm arriving on Bali in the first days of May and would like to hear your opinion about how to start the first days.
      As I land in Denpasar in the late evening, I was thinking to take taxi directly to Tanah Lot, spend a night there, have a day of sight seeing and continue to Ubud. Would a day be enough? How should I travel to Ubud, by taxi or bus?
      Or would it be better to go directly to Ubud and take a daily tour from there to Tanah Lot?

more
    • slasher74's Profile Photo

where the natural attractions in Bandung best

Bandung Apr 11, 2015 at 8:43 AM

I'm planning a vacation to Bandung, and I want to spend the night and enjoy the atmosphere of the night in Bandung in the open, where the location of the best natural attractions that can provide a great place and accommodation [ http://tempatwisatadibandung.info/

more
    • Bringing a friend from Bali to Australia

Indonesia Apr 26, 2015 at 5:29 AM

Hi I'm wanting to bring a friend from Bali to Australia for a holiday does anyone know what you have to do and how much it would cost to pay for everything like passport, visa ect...

more
    • looking for trusted driver in jakarta

Jakarta Apr 23, 2015 at 11:59 PM

Hello,

Recommend any good service plus trusted driver in jakarta?

recommend which nice & cheap shopping mall nearby swiss belhotel mangga besar and also some famous and delicious restaurant around?

is taman safari, bogor is a worth place to go?

Thanks!

more
    • Bus trip from Manado to Palu

Manado Apr 13, 2015 at 3:18 AM

I'm planning to travel from Manado to Palu by bus. I read in a travel guide book that it takes about 10 hours from Manado to Gorontalo, and 17 hours from Gorontalo to Palu.
      I want to know how frequently the buses operate in each of these sections, and where we can get the bus tickets and where the bus terminal is in Manado.

Chao.

more
    • doraem66's Profile Photo

Transportation to Prambanan, Sewu Temple and Ratu Boko.

Prambanan Apr 23, 2015 at 7:45 AM

How long do I need for this 3 places? Intend to stay for sunset in Ratu Boko.

I will be staying Eastparc, will it be sufficient if I leave at 3pm?
      Is it easy to get a taxi/ car to drive us to this 3 places?

Is it easy to get a taxi there to return back?

How much will it be?

Thank you.

more
    • What is there to do in Bali

Bali Apr 15, 2015 at 9:15 PM

Hi! I'm headed to Bali for a four day trip with two girlfriends in May. We are 3 21-year-olds, pretty much broke, and we're looking for stuff to do in our four days there. So far we are thinking:

- Coffee tasting (anyone have any places to recommend?)
      -Seminyak Beach
      -Potato Head Beach Club
      -Tanah Lot

We don't know what else to do, we have four full days there, and we are staying in Seminyak. What would you recommend? :)

Thank you so much!

more
    • yass's Profile Photo

7 days in Seminyak and Ubud

Seminyak Apr 13, 2015 at 7:39 AM

Hi to everyone,
      I'm going to Bali in May, and spendiong 4 days in Seminyak before going to Ubud (3 nights).
      Do you have any recommendation for the journey ?
      Is it possible to visit volcanos?
      Which hotels can you recommend to me (maximum 100$ per night)
      Do you recommend me to book only for the first night, and then try to find a better accomadation when i'll be there?
      Thanks in advance

more
    • Taxi or Bus trip from Makassar to Palu

Makassar Apr 15, 2015 at 3:14 AM

I'm thinking of a trip by taxi or bus from Makassar to Palu.
      I want to make a trip on the western coast. Since I wan'na avoid Lake Poso and its visinity, because I heard Lake Poso area is dangerous due to terrolists.

If by taxi, what is good methods to pick up a reliable one ? How much is a normal cost ?
      How many hours does it take ? A rough figure is okay. Even if the cost is a bit higher, I wan'n choose a safer way.
      And I think the distance maybe 900Km. Do we need to make a stopover along the way ?

If by bus, are there buses running through this rout - I mean along the western coast of the Slawesi Island ? Making a bus transfer is okay.
      Where is the bus terminai in Makassar ? And if you know, where is it in Palu ?

Regards,

more
    • markbank's Profile Photo

Help me for Itinerary

Bandung May 2, 2015 at 11:13 PM

My Family and i plan go to bandung early June 2015 for 5@6 days....my question are:
      1) how i can go to bandung from soekarna Hatta Airport in jakarta bcoz we already bought the flight ticket....the fastest way

2) can i get local driver or good local tour guide during our trip in bandung?

3. Which hotel u recommend for family n close to shopping area

more
    • First timer to bali

Bali Apr 24, 2015 at 9:21 PM

hi guys, can you suggest a trendy beachfront place to stay which caters to a younger crowd and is within a stones throw to bars, discos n restaurants. I'm not looking to break the bank but will settle for a decent 4-5 star such as hard rock sheraton etc. also please recommend which area I should choose to stay. I'm traveling solo n will be in Bali for about 5 nights. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

more
    • Cruise ship excursion to Komodo

by nzbased Online Now Jan 4, 2015 at 2:35 PM

Can anyone confirm that you can disembark your ship at Komodo, pay $US25 park entrance fee, and then ask a Park Guide to take you on the tour for a fee? We are trying to avoid the extremely expensive ship's tour

6 Answers Jan 7, 2015 at 3:14 AM
    • Komodo in August

by Sanczia Online Now Feb 20, 2014 at 10:40 PM

how is the weather in August at Komodo. We want to arrange a day tour to Komodo, I know that from Labuan Bajo to Komodo there is about 3 hours way by boat, and our child suffer from seasickness. It will be big problem for her? Maybe from Labuan Bajo depart some small light aircrafts to National Park Komodo? Please for advices?

4 Answers Apr 14, 2014 at 1:59 AM
    • komodo dragons

by ianeddie Online Now Mar 15, 2013 at 12:31 AM

i would like to visit komodo
      i am currently living in Bangkok
      i am not interested in the diving, just want to see the dragons, could you give any advice as to the visa's. flites required, tour opperaters, any info would be great....

thanks Ianeddie

7 Answers Mar 15, 2013 at 4:21 PM
    • travel

by ianeddie Online Now Mar 15, 2013 at 12:14 AM

hi, I would like to go and visit Komodo island to see the dragons
      I am currently living in Bangkok,,,,, where do i start, airlines,visa's,tourguide, cost etc.

thank you

Ian

3 Answers Apr 28, 2015 at 8:45 AM
    • Tours from Bali to Komodo, Rinca and Flores

by Denisandkerrie Online Now Feb 28, 2013 at 2:39 PM

My wife and I would like to visit these isands and wondered if anyone could recommend a reliable operator in Bali.

8 Answers May 12, 2013 at 6:53 AM
    • myraboow's Profile Photo

Komodo 10 day tour US$975 per/ person in July. Anyone what to join me?

by myraboow Online Now Jun 10, 2009 at 11:35 PM

Hi, I'm really interested in doing this tour that visits Komodo Island, Flores (including the cave where the miniature skeletons were found), the mirror cave, Kelimutu lakes, hot springs, blue stone beach and a number of other cultural and scenic sights. The price includes all meals, accommodation and flights from/to bali. The tours are private though, and the price goes up significantly for one person on their own so I was wondering if there was anyone planning on being in Indo in July who'd like to join me? I fly in June 29th and Fly out July 20th so it would have to be between those dates. It looks like pretty good value and it'd be hassle free!
      For the tour details see the website;
      komodoflores.com/tour_23_Go-...
      As for my details; I'm a 23 year old Australian girl. I'm postgrad studying History. I've spent a year living in the UK and 2 years backpacking Europe, the middle east, SE Asia, USA and central America 2006-2008. I'm looking for a fairly chilled holiday after a rough semester. Unfortunately, English is my only language. I'm not a huge partier but I don't mind it occasionally. I'm not a smoker. Other than that all I can think to tell you is I'm pretty friendly. If you're interested I can give you my email/facebook details etc.

6 Answers Jun 30, 2009 at 10:40 AM
    • jamesmartin's Profile Photo

How do I get to Komodo??

by jamesmartin Online Now Jun 12, 2003 at 2:42 AM

Hello, Finally, this is the year I give up working and go traveling!!! I will be in/around Bali by January, and am desperate to see visit Komodo. I have seen many companies advertising cruises there, but it is VERY expensive. I'm on a typical traveling budget, so can anybody tell me the cheapest ways of getting to Komodo and back from either Bali or Lombok? Thanks in advance James

5 Answers Jun 18, 2003 at 1:39 AM