change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Companay recommedation

Uganda 10 hours ago

Gorilla trekking

Has anyone heard of a company called AA Adventures Ltd based in Uganda? I have had 3 quotes, all similar prices (which is expensive as a single traveller!), one from a company in Rwanda called Bizidanny tours, which somebody recommended, an English company called Rainbow Tours & AA Adventures. Part of me thinks it would be better to go with locals as the English company will have little control on what guides they use but worried I won't be covered by the others if anything goes wrong. Any thoughts or ideas appreciated!

more
    • traveling to Rwanda by bus

Kampala Apr 10, 2014 at 5:47 AM

hey, what is the most comfortable bus service to travel by from Uganda to Rwanda

more
    • Weather in Late November

Uganda Apr 2, 2014 at 11:56 AM

I understand October and November are the 'short' rainy season. Does this mean that its likely to rain every day non-stop, or just for a few hours per day? My plan was to visit in late November and travel through Uganda,Rwanda and maybe Burundi overland. Is the weather likely to affect road travel between main towns at this time?

thanks

more
    • Safety in Kigezi and Bwindi Forest (Uganda)?

Uganda Apr 10, 2014 at 9:56 AM

Hello there, I will be volunteering in the Kigezi, Bwindi forest area of South West Uganda and I wondered if it is still safe to travel there? I am hearing conflicting reports.

It will be my first time in Africa.

Many thanks for any advice. Charlotte

more
    • kampala to serengeti

Uganda Mar 27, 2014 at 8:39 AM

I'm having trouble to find the best way to get to the serengeti from Kamapala. I do know I don't want to pay $600/seat to take a plane! What are my other options? We are a family of 4, with two kids 9 & 11. How many days are needed to travel, enjoy, and return.

more