Komarom

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• camping Hegyi

Szilvasvarad Apr 16, 2014 at 5:55 AM

does anybody know if camping Hegyi still exists?
      Their website is down and the phone number does no longer exist...

more
    • transportation

Toalmas Apr 17, 2014 at 3:59 AM

how to get to Toalmas from Budapest? What transportation is the most easy way for travelers?

more
    • Car parking

Csepel-sziget Apr 8, 2014 at 12:32 PM

Where can I leave the car during the festival? Any parking spaces? How much can this cost?

more
    • Transportation questions in Szeged

Szeged Mar 23, 2014 at 11:43 PM

1. Are there left luggage service/lockers at Szeged main bus station?
      2. How do I get from the train station to bus station?

more
    • bus from vienna to sopron

Sopron Mar 29, 2014 at 2:49 PM

Hi! I'm going to Volt festival this summer. And I've decided to fly to Vienna and from there to go to Sopron (because it's cheaper that way). Also I am planning to stay in Vienna, that means I will have to go to Sopron twice ( because I'm attending only two days of the festival) and return to Vienna. When I was looking for a train, turned out there is no train that goes from sopron straight to vienna after 8pm and if I choose to take a train I'll have to change trains in Wiener Neustadt.

Can you please give me some information. Can I get from Vienna to Sopron and back on a bus? Where can I see the schedule?

Thanks a lot in advance! :)

more
    • Rachel972's Profile Photo

Kövesi art collection

Budapest Mar 20, 2014 at 12:35 PM

I've seen an article about the Kövesi art collection, can this collection be seen in public? Where? We'll be in Budapest at the end of April.

more
    • Direct Flights

Budapest Yesterday

I am thinking of flying from Budapest to Split on June 15 or 16. The only flights I have found involve extensive layovers. Are there any airlines that have a direct flight? I have done several internet searches and only come up with major airlines or airlines that have one or more connections.

more
    • ehlershardie's Profile Photo

Budapest to Dubrovnik via Split?? in Sept 2014 Any overnight trains in Sept?

Budapest Mar 30, 2014 at 9:35 AM

We are trying to get from Budapest to Dubrovnik late Sept. Cant find a train schedule for Sept. Also are there any overnight trains from Budapest to Split in Sept? Is it worth spending a day or 2 in Split or is there somewhere else we should visit on our way to Dubrovnik? Thanks, in advance!

more
    • City Travel

Budapest Mar 25, 2014 at 11:47 AM

What is the best way to travel from BUD airport to Marriott Hotel at Chain Bridge?

more

Near Komarom

• NafisI's Profile Photo

Regarding staying at Komarom station after midnight

by NafisI Online Now Aug 17, 2012 at 3:24 PM

Hello

I will be traveling on the late night train on tuesday 28th August i.e. 2330 from budapest to Graz, austria via Komarom where I will arrive after midnight i.e. 1244 am and have a 4 hour layover before the next train. I am a bit concerned as to what to do in these 4 hours after midnight ? It is too expensive to book a hotel, but need be, i will do it for safety reasons ? Are there taxicabs available that late after midnight? can i stay at the station, is it safe, are there coffee shops or anything open that late ? Thanks.

1 Answer Aug 19, 2012 at 1:44 PM