Travel Answers
Kolhapur

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• please suggest a car rental company in Kolhapur for a family of 4.

by PradeepDev Online Now Feb 19, 2015 at 3:09 AM

I am going to stay in Kolhapur for a day .I have already booked my hotel and selected the places to go around. The one and only thing left out is to book a car for the site seeing for the day. Unfortunately could not do any booking till now as I am not able to find any online to book.
      Could you guys please suggest a car rental company in Kolhapur for renting semi budget car for a day for a family of 4.
      Thanks in advance.
      Pradeep

more
    • please suggest a car rental company in Kolhapur for a family of 4.

by PradeepDev Online Now Feb 19, 2015 at 3:09 AM

I am going to stay in Kolhapur for a day .I have already booked my hotel and selected the places to go around. The one and only thing left out is to book a car for the site seeing for the day. Unfortunately could not do any booking till now as I am not able to find any online to book.
      Could you guys please suggest a car rental company in Kolhapur for renting semi budget car for a day for a family of 4.
      Thanks in advance.
      Pradeep

4 Answers Feb 22, 2015 at 12:09 PM
    • stay option

by snehalbhave Online Now Jun 8, 2011 at 6:00 AM

i want information & number for Hotel & guest house near mahalaxmi temple.

1 Answer Jun 16, 2011 at 2:26 AM
    • Kolhapur Hotel

by arvindmoghe Online Now Jul 3, 2010 at 6:56 AM

I am told that there is a hotel called SAI International abt 20 kms before Kolhapur from Pune. Can u send me any details?

1 Answer Jul 8, 2010 at 11:53 AM