change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• gmacd's Profile Photo

At the main train station

Düsseldorf 12 hours ago

Must all tickets (including those pre purchased through Rail Europe Canada) be machine stamped before boarding?

I heard there is a huge fine or you can be taken to the police station if tickets aren't machine stamped.

Thanks!

more
    • Transportation

Cologne Feb 5, 2015 at 2:57 PM

I will be in Cologne for the IDS fair.
      I am satying in Dusseldorf.

How much is the train ticket from Dusseldorf to Cologne?

On the day I am visiting, the fair ticket allows me to travel all day in the Langenfeld (Rheinl.) region. So, with this in mind what ticket should I by from Dusseldorf to Cologne?

An how much is the ticket from Dusseldorf to Cologne airport? Best way to get there?

Thanks

more
    • aishen1208's Profile Photo

Visiting neighboring countries in Europe

Hemer 8 hours ago

Hi. This will be my first time to travel Europe. I'll be staying in Hemer for 6 weeks. I only have weekends to explore Germany and hopefully to travel some neighboring countries like Netherlands, France and Belgium. Do you think it's possible considering the limited time I have? Please suggest places I must see, and the travel time if possible, and I'll do my research from there. Thanks in advance :)

more
    • praveenpd's Profile Photo

Dusseldorf & Munich

Düsseldorf Feb 3, 2015 at 2:52 PM

Hi there,

I will be travelling to Dusseldorf and Munich on business during 23 Feb through 26 Feb. I will have sometime to explore the city. I was wondering whether I should spend an extra day that I have in Dusseldoft or Munich. Any advise would be appreciated.

Also please recommend must visit places in Dusseldorf.

Thanks
      Praveen

more