Kochi Travel Answers

change location

Thy Grace International's Cocokerala

by sankardas Online Now Apr 8, 2011 at 12:46 PM

Planning to visit Kerala. I have received number of quotee but quote from thy grace international's cocokerala is found to be good and reasonable.For confirmation they are asking for 25% advance.I would like to know the crediblity and service of that company.Anybody can help me? If anyone enjoyed there service please let me know your experience.Many thanks

Sankar Das

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • Odinnthor's Profile Photo

Re: Thy Grace International's Cocokerala

by Odinnthor Online Now Apr 8, 2011 at 10:07 PM

Namaste........d:o)

Since no one has responded yet, I will attempt to give you some information, although it is mostly second hand. What I will tell you is that I am pretty good at deciphering tour operator websites, and Coco Kerala is one I personally would not trust for these reasons: They have no "About Us" section, (very important), and even more important, no displayed affiliations with even the basic national tour operatior associations in India. Most operators that really want to hustle space within the industry, proudly display all their affiliations with both national and international tour operator associations. They have none. This is the India Association of Tour Operators. They are not a member. They should be.

http://www.iato.in/

Being a tour director, I know how and what it takes for a legitimate operator to be considered credible. Remember, this is an educated assumption only. I do not know them personally.

Perhaps you should look at what Trip Advisor reviews have to say. You have posted this question on many other forums, including Trip Advisor so no need to include a link.

These reviews are not promising at all.

consumercomplaints.in/compla...

This is not to say they cannot be a good operator, but for me personally, too many red flags.

Good luck!

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines