Kochi Travel Answers

change location
songlines's Profile Photo

Seaside Bed and Breakfast in Cochin?

by songlines Online Now Oct 10, 2007 at 11:55 PM

Hi Everyone, I wonder if anyone could point me in the right direction please. I am looking for a Seaside Bed and Breakfast place in or near the town of Cochin in Kerala where I plan to be over the newyear period.
Many thanks.

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • Re: Seaside Bed and Breakfast in Cochin?

by laney6 Online Now Oct 11, 2007 at 8:37 AM

hi, i was in cochin in march .i stayed at the chiramel residency and would highly recommend it.its quite central and the family are so freindly.they are always busy so i suggest that you email them straight away.
    chiramel@rediff.com
    enjoy cochin, its a lovely place.laney.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: Seaside Bed and Breakfast in Cochin?

by satishraj Online Now Mar 3, 2009 at 8:53 AM

hi,
    i am also, looking for the same, but i found some resorts in trivandrum,i am planning to go on 7th march. basically i am from andhra! may be i will e-mail u , if i know more, my e-mail is swarnasatish@yahoo.com

cheers,
    satish.

• songlines's Profile Photo

Re: Seaside Bed and Breakfast in Cochin?

by songlines Online Now Mar 3, 2009 at 1:34 PM

Thanks for your reply. I actually stayed at the Bharat Hotel which is in the heart of Cochin. I should have had a tip about that by now but have been extremely busy. So I'll tell you a bit here. I was very pleased with my accommodation, the owners were very friendly and helpful. Their website is
    www.hotelskerala.com/bth/fecilities.htm and www.bharathotel.com
    They have a restaurant inside the hotel with lovely food. Everything was good about this place, including the price and service.
    It is located at the Gandhi Square,D.H.road.
    Their email is: bthelm@vsnl.com
    I wish you a lovely visit to a great city! If you need more info please contact me.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines