Koblenz Travel Answers

change location

Distance from Koblenz ferry to train station

by Drjosh1 Online Now Aug 14, 2003 at 7:45 AM

How long does it take to get from the ferry dock to the train station in Koblenz? I will be arriving in Koblenz via the KD ferry in September and then traveling on to Cologne via train. I have train schedules out of Koblenz to Cologne but do not know how long it will take to get from the ferry dock to the train station. Because I have friends meeting me in Cologne, I need to know the connection time from ferry to train in Koblenz, which will determine whether I can depart on the 2:00 or 3:00 PM train from Koblenz to Cologne. Can anyone give me directions from the Koblenz ferry dock to the Koblenz Hbf?

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • Bamara's Profile Photo

Re: Distance from Koblenz ferry to train station

by Bamara Online Now Aug 14, 2003 at 2:45 PM

Hi, you will probably need 40 minutes by feet from the landing docks of KD to the train station. There are busses from your landing dock "Deutsches Eck" to "Hauptbahnhof". The bus will need 14 Minutes, as the plan says. You can have a look at their webside: vrminfo.de/pdf/verbundfahrpl... sroll a bit down, where the direction "Deutsches Eck" above "Hauptbahnhof" is. There you can see the timetable for the busses. I hope you`ll find the tips helpfull and wish you a pleasent trip to Koblenz and Köln. Bye, bye Bamara

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines