Ko Samui Travel Answers

change location
mrmaulikshah's Profile Photo

First time to Ko Samui - need help

by mrmaulikshah Online Now May 19, 2009 at 1:35 AM

Hi,

I and my family from India (8 passengers - 6 people over age group of 55 and myself and the 3 month pregnant wife (aged 27 and 26 respectively) are travelling to Koh Samui from Phuket via Bangkok Airways. We will be staying at Prana resort on Bang Rak beach, Bophut

We would be arriving in 1st week of June and would be in Koh Samui for 3 days. Needed help with the following tentative itinerary

Day 1 - Reach hotel at approximately 11.30 (How far is this place from the hotel ? What will be the best mode, considering there are 8 travellers and equal baggages? )

Day 2 - planning a trip to ang thong. (what can be the expected costs ? With a pregnant wife, is it advisable to go via speed boat ? What tour can be recommended ? For 8 people, what kind of bargaining would be possible ?, any reliable tour operator suggestions ? any extra costs ? snorkelling gear, entry fees if any included ?

Day 3 - was planning a day trip ( was thinking of ungs magical safari full day - prices on website says 1700 baht. how is the review ? anything else i should keep in mind/ any other reliable tour operator ?)

Other things i needed some help with are

1. Being pure vegetarians , what would be the food options possible for us. Any good places to eat vegetarian food/ indian food ?

2.Regarding beach activities like jet ski, parasailing etc, what would be the best place and going rate ?

3. a good massage parlour recommendation (spa may be too tight for the pocket, considering 8 ppl, but a warm, nice hygienic massage parlour recommendation is welcome)

would appreciate some light on the above topics

Quote & Answer
0 Answers
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines