Ko Raya Ring

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Beautyland Patong

Phuket Apr 9, 2014 at 7:40 AM

Has anyone been to Beautyland Patong recently? I have been searching for it but no one seems to know where it is other than going into Phuket Town.

more
    • ankurvohra13's Profile Photo

Phuket in April

Phuket Mar 30, 2014 at 3:56 AM

I would be in phuket for 5 days from 18th april would anybody would be there in phuket just send me a message.

more
    • lalula82's Profile Photo

phuket in april

Phuket Mar 27, 2014 at 3:38 AM

Any one heading to phuket on April 19th? Catch up for walks, shopping

more
    • Phuket Airport to Karon Beach

Phuket Apr 21, 2014 at 5:42 AM

We are a family of 4 (2A+2C) and will be staying between Karon and Kata beaches in August 2014. What is the best way to get to our hotel from Phuket Airport? :)

more
    • transport from airport at night

Phuket Apr 17, 2014 at 2:03 AM

hi! im flying into Phuket at 9:05 pm and I have made a booking for that night at,Citin Plaza Patong Hotel and Spa
      Address: 34/50-57, Prachanukhro Road, Kathu , and im just wondering what would be the best way to get there at that time of night without being scammed?

more
    • Where to watch football!?

Ko Phangan Apr 8, 2014 at 8:33 PM

Hi I'm staying in Mae haad for 4 days, just need to know if anyone knows of any bars nearby that show English football?

more
    • Safe swimming in October

Phuket Mar 25, 2014 at 3:42 PM

Which beaches are safe to swim in during the last week of October?
      Can anyone recommend a good snorkelling site at this time of the year?
      Thanking you in anticipation.

more
    • Accommodation

Ko Samui Mar 24, 2014 at 3:35 PM

I am looking for accommodation for 13 to stay for 10/11 days can anyone help with some places

more
    • How expensive is Ko Samui?

Ko Samui Apr 21, 2014 at 8:42 AM

How much for food and drinks, is it expensive here?

more
    • Travelling with young kids

Phuket Apr 14, 2014 at 3:29 PM

Hello all. This trip we are taking our two young children (5 & 6yo). What activities, day trips, sights would you recommend? Any other tips appreciated.
      Thanks!

more
    • sdq's Profile Photo

Where to find halal Muslim food in Phuket ?

Phuket Apr 4, 2014 at 3:14 PM

Where to find halal Muslim food in Phuket near Outrigger Laguna Phuket Resort and Villas Laguna Village Residence 3, House No. 116/13, Moo 6, T.Cherngtalay A.Talang, Bang Thao / Laguna, Area or do I have to bring frozen or canned food with me.

more
    • How do you buy tickets for a Kick Boxing event?

Ko Samui Apr 17, 2014 at 3:55 PM

Can someone recommend an online link to buy tickets in advance? We are visiting for only 5 days this summer July 15 - 20th and we wanted to see this.

more
    • mariahc1's Profile Photo

about a holiday to Phuket

Phuket Apr 18, 2014 at 12:06 AM

Hello, my husband and I are planning to spend a week in Phuket in July. I have a few questions to ask and I would appreciate early answers so I can book our tickets:-)

1. We found the trip through a travel agency but it cost 1000 euros more than if we book it on our own. Is it that difficult to do that without a group and a guide? (I don't think so but anyway).
      2. What about visas to Thailand? How do we arrange that?
      3. Do we have to go to Bangkok and then to Phuket? We found a cheap ticket (stop at Jordan and then to Phuket straight). Isn't it better?
      4. The airport is close to which beach? I realize that there are various beaches (depending on your taste). Which one is closer to the airport? Or is that a trivial matter?
      5. Is going to the other islands expensive? Is food expensive? I mean, as a holiday in general, does it require a lot of pocket money? We want to see the islands and do activities but not to shop.

Well, I hope I haven't forgotten anything. If I do, I'll post some more questions :-)
      Thank you for your time.

Maria

more
    • Phuket safety

Phuket Apr 6, 2014 at 6:25 PM

Hello all:
      I wanted to ask if Phuket was safe for solo travelers. I hear lots of stories about people spiking drinks and robbing tourists. Should I stay away from the bars? Even though I am male and can defend myself, I wanted t know what precautions I should take.

more
    • phuket july

Phuket Mar 29, 2014 at 7:30 AM

How's the weather the first 2 weeks in july?

And is it as dangerous as the media makes it out to be?
      Thanks!

more
    • Phuket May 2014 - Accommodation & Living Tips for an Irish Man

Phuket Apr 5, 2014 at 6:45 PM

Hello all, Thanks for taking the time to read this. I am thinking about staying in Thailand for a month maybe 6 weeks from 1.5 to 15.6 I am wondering where to stay that's clean and cheap. Its just for me (1 male) so i just want cheap and cheerful. I was in Phuket before but it was 10 years ago. I also would appreciate tips on should i rent a moped or just get the hop on hop off buses or tuk tuks? I would be interested in swimming, spa, relaxing treatments & staying fit while over there. So any tips there would be appreciated too. thanks Colin

more
    • mariahc1's Profile Photo

about a holiday to Phuket

Phuket Apr 18, 2014 at 12:08 AM

Hello, my husband and I are planning to spend a week in Phuket in July. I have a few questions to ask and I would appreciate early answers so I can book our tickets:-)

1. We found the trip through a travel agency but it cost 1000 euros more than if we book it on our own. Is it that difficult to do that without a group and a guide? (I don't think so but anyway).
      2. What about visas to Thailand? How do we arrange that?
      3. Do we have to go to Bangkok and then to Phuket? We found a cheap ticket (stop at Jordan and then to Phuket straight). Isn't it better?
      4. The airport is close to which beach? I realize that there are various beaches (depending on your taste). Which one is closer to the airport? Or is that a trivial matter?
      5. Is going to the other islands expensive? Is food expensive? I mean, as a holiday in general, does it require a lot of pocket money? We want to see the islands and do activities but not to shop.

Well, I hope I haven't forgotten anything. If I do, I'll post some more questions :-)
      Thank you for your time.

Maria

more
    • Insurance question

Phuket Mar 26, 2014 at 6:16 PM

Hello all: Is purchasing insurance for travel to Thailand mandatory? If so, where can you purchase insurance that is affordable?

more