Ko Phi Phi Don Travel Answers

change location

Tryin to stay out of PP princess Resort OR u'll get punch!!!

by xtinychickax Online Now Feb 10, 2008 at 10:19 PM

ma friends and i went to phi phi last week and we stayed over night at PP princess resort and i got so drunk and all ma friends walk me back to the room and one guard come to ma friend and asked if she stay there and she just walked me home so she told him that and said to me friend " cann't she read thai??" and we already told him that just walked me home and he pissed off and he came up to ma friend and punched her on the eye!! LOOK that's a guard who's tryin to hurt customer. that thing shouldn't happen. is that only cos of we are THAI?? it's even worst we went to police station and all police didn't even help us or be at our side.
we didn't do anything wrong. As ppl said if u have problem here u'll die for free at phi phi island so im just tellin you guys abt it cos i dont' want to see those thing happen again it's so undeverlop place. it seem like ma friend will get punch for nuffin and all we got back just bad memory abt phi phi.
so BE CAREFUL abt this place cos if u are in trouble all police are not gonna help you and ppl there are so dangerous.. i didnt' mean for all but from wot we all had face at phi phi.

Quote & Answer
0 Answers
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Ko Phi Phi Don