Ko Phayam

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Local bands for our Corporate event guests

Phuket Jul 29, 2015 at 11:08 PM

Hi! We are a event organizing agency in India. We are taking 120 pax (our esteemed clients) to Phuket for an offsite. Everything else is planned. But are falling short of entertainment acts for their recreation. Kindly suggest some good local bands in Phuket whom we could contact and include in our itinerary.

P.S - We are looking at creating an experience for our clients. Would like to have all the options for the same.

Please help me with some links or profiles also, if any..

more
    • poepat's Profile Photo

BEST BEACH LIFE KRABI AND PHUKET

Phuket Jul 6, 2015 at 10:57 AM

Hi, We will be flying into Krabi in the middle of January 2016 and have ten days to plan before flying out of Phuket. This will be our first time in these areas and would like a little guidance for us to make our choice of suitable itinerary.
      We would like to split the time between the two areas and would like suggestions of suitable locations.
      We basically want real nice beaches, sea good for snorkelling, good beach food shacks / restaurants.
      We don't want loads of discos, clubs, drunken raves, but do enjoy a good walk round local bars.
      Can anyone give us some ideas. We don't mind catching ferries from Krabi but don't want to spend our time hopping.
      So ideally it will be two locations satisfying what we want.
      Many thanks all in advance
      POEPAT

more
    • poepat's Profile Photo

BEST BEACH LIFE KRABI AND PHUKET

Krabi Jul 6, 2015 at 10:54 AM

Hi, We will be flying into Krabi in the middle of January 2016 and have ten days to plan before flying out of Phuket. This will be our first time in these areas and would like a little guidance for us to make our choice of suitable itinerary.
      We would like to split the time between the two areas and would like suggestions of suitable locations.
      We basically want real nice beaches, sea good for snorkelling, good beach food shacks / restaurants.
      We don't want loads of discos, clubs, drunken raves, but do enjoy a good walk round local bars.
      Can anyone give us some ideas. We don't mind catching ferries from Krabi but don't want to spend our time hopping.
      So ideally it will be two locations satisfying what we want.
      Many thanks all in advance
      POEPAT

more
    • Long stay accommodation

Ko Samui Jul 10, 2015 at 12:22 AM

Last winter I stayed in Pattaya in a nice apartment, a/c fridge and balcony for £120 sterling a month. Can anyone recommend accommodation in Koh Samui for under £250 a month for a 3 to 4 month perion from November to March.

more
    • Langkawi to Satun for a day

Satun Jul 5, 2015 at 2:55 PM

What is there to do on the coast of Satun as I am thinking about a day trip to Satun from Langkawi?

more
    • shinyshine's Profile Photo

Anybody traveling to Phuket?

Phuket Jul 31, 2015 at 10:18 AM

Hi! Who's going to travel to Phuket on August 15 to 20? :)

more
    • Ferry Boat Fares from Phuket To Phi Phi Island.

Phuket Jul 31, 2015 at 4:41 AM

Me and my friend are travelling to Phuket in next week, so i want to know how much returned fares Ferry boat from phuket to Phi Phi Island.

more
    • Planning in October first week to Krabi

Krabi Jul 8, 2015 at 7:22 PM

Hi, I am planning to be in Krabi - Ao Nang Beach in the first week of Oct for 03 days. Would like to know if it a good time to visit given the rainy season? Is there rains all through the day or you have rains in patches. Any information will help plan my trip accordingly? Alternatively any other islnad one can suggest for the trip during the 1st week of oct?

more
    • mickey.p's Profile Photo

Tour Companies?

Phuket Jul 18, 2015 at 10:45 AM

I am in Phuket and I am looking to do an Islands tour but wanting recommendations on tour companies to use. Some reviews say that some companies are better timed with arriving at certain islands and others arrive when the islands are crowded etc. I believe the speed boat tours are better? Spoke to a local tour place today and she gave me James Bond by Speedboat that includes 6 islands in total for 1900Baht pp. The leaflet says www.amazingislandtour.com but when I visit this site it doesn't show the tour offered!
      we are 2 adults and 2 x 16 year olds.

Any feedback?

more
    • Krabi vs Phuket

Krabi Jul 6, 2015 at 3:13 AM

I am planning to visit Phuket, would want to know if Krabi would be worth visiting? More so i would want to know what is different in both places? Considering both are beach destinations.

more
    • mickey.p's Profile Photo

Currently in Krabi, What do you suggest!

Krabi Jul 8, 2015 at 4:16 AM

Just arrived Krabi, here for 4 days before moving to Chiang Mai, looking for suggestions on what to do.
      2 adults and 2 teen boys!

more
    • Deposit system for renting a motorbike

Phuket 5 hours ago

Hello everyone,

I read on the internet that if I want to rent a motorbike in Phuket, I should leave my passport as the guarantee (deposit or something like that). And because passport is a very important travel documents, is there's any other way to make a deposit / guarantee ?

Thanks! :) I'll be staying in Patong area for 5 nights..

more
    • What to do and what t wear

Phuket Aug 1, 2015 at 5:09 AM

Hi every one! We are going to go to phuket in 2 weeks and we are going to stay at Grand Mercure Hotel. I wanted to know what to pack for my trip( specially if there is any dress code ) and what to do during our stay in Phuket ! Thanks

more
    • First Time to Phuket 7 Days 6 Nights

Phuket Jul 7, 2015 at 1:13 AM

Dear VT Members,

I had done research on places I want to go while in Phuket but still find it difficult to arrange it. This is my first time ti Phuket. Would very much appreciate your great assistance on this.

My parents and I arrive Phuket on 17th July 5am. We will proceed to the hotel to check-in (I book the room from 16th July). Rest for half a day before we explore Phuket.

We will be in phuket from 17th July until 23rd July (7D6N), staying at Tony Resort for 4 nights and for the rest of the nights, have not decided where to stay. Any recommendation would be greatly appreciated. Shall we stay in Kata beach ?

These are the places we want to go/do:
      a) 1/2 day city tour
      b) 1 day phi phi island
      c) 1/2 day James Bond (is half day enough?)
      d) Weekend market
      e) Robinson Shopping Mall
      f) Jungceylon
      g) Fantasea show
      h) Siam Niramat / Simon Cabaret Show --> I couldn't decide which one should we watch
      i) Elephant Trekking --> is this worth to do ? Both my parents are at age 60.
      j) Any recommendation for shrine that we shall visit ?

Or if you have other places to recommend ?

Your advice is greatly appreciated.

more
    • shinyshine's Profile Photo

Pocket Money for Phuket

Phuket Jul 31, 2015 at 8:40 PM

How much money do I need to bring for a 5 days trip to Phuket? (excluding the hotel and flights which have already been paid) thanks!

more
    • Felicia.23's Profile Photo

Phuket for 10 days? Alone?

Phuket Jul 3, 2015 at 10:15 PM

is phuket safe for a solo female traveler.. I am 23.. I planned to stay there for 10days and just enjoy the view.. The sea.. Is 20000 baht enough??

more
    • semicolon's Profile Photo

Jellyfish in Koh Phayam

by semicolon Online Now Dec 12, 2007 at 10:01 AM

I found some article stating that there are a lot of jellyfish in Koh Payam, making it (almost?) impossible to swim. Do you have any experience in this?

Also it said somewhere that the area around Ranong is the rainiest in Thailand, any idea what its like there this Dec-Jan?

1 Answer Dec 15, 2007 at 11:56 AM
    • namhsan's Profile Photo

Guesthouse Ko Phayam / Ko Chang

by namhsan Online Now Jul 19, 2004 at 12:04 AM

Hello Can anybody tell me if the island Ko Phayam or Ko Chang (close to Ranong) is nicer to visit and also if you have a recommendation for a guesthouse? Thanks. Béatrice

2 Answers Nov 2, 2006 at 11:09 PM