Ko Mai Thon

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Transfer from krabi airport to ko lanta on 8 July 2014

Ko Lanta Jul 6, 2014 at 5:01 AM

Hi anyone travelling from Krabi airport to Ko Lanta on 8 July 2014 morning.We would like to hire a car and if there is someone to join us,the cost will be bit cheap...

more
    • Patong Holiday

Ban Patong Jun 24, 2014 at 2:31 AM

What are the best clubs on Paton to party?

more
    • Patong Holiday

Ban Patong Jun 24, 2014 at 1:42 AM

Hi
      I will be traveling to Patong Thailand from the 5th July to the 12th July and wanted to know if any members will be there over this period. I would be keen to meet and explore the island and to visit some of the clubs in Patong. Please let me know if anyone is keen.

more
    • Khao Sok National Park

Surat Thani Jun 23, 2014 at 11:08 PM

Can anyone share some good info about Khao Sok National Park?

more
    • Procedure to bring live plants (flowers) from thailand back to my country (Brunei Darussalam).

Thailand Jul 7, 2014 at 9:22 PM

i think i need to issue an import permit from my country and an phytosanitary certificate from thailand, and show these two documents at the airport custom when i come back home.

But im having trouble finding out how to apply for a phytosanitary certificate from thailand. can anyone share their procedure experience bringing live plants back to their home country?

And do we need to prepare anything if i wan to bring plants from chaing mai to bangkok?

more
    • How to get there

Bang Saphan Jul 6, 2014 at 1:09 AM

Will be in Bang Saphan from end of oct,want help with possibility with buses from Phuket to Bang Saphan Will be grateful for any kind of help
      Lennart Ottosson
      Sweden

more
    • Sunset river cruising.

Bangkok Jul 2, 2014 at 3:35 PM

Any experience with smilebangkokdeals.com/catego...
      Which one is better; we are considering: Loy Nava Dinner Cruise

more
    • Koh Chang "town"

Ko Chang Jul 1, 2014 at 12:33 AM

Hi! We are a couple early 30's deciding whether Koh Chang will suit our holiday needs. We don't need "nightlife" as such, just want to make sure there are options for escaping the resort for meals etc. What is available in "the town" in terms of shops and restaurants? Is it similar in size to Fishermen's Village in Bophut, Koh Samui? We thought that had the perfect mix of things. And is there a night market we can browse for souvenirs etc? Thanks for your help!

more
    • Solo Traveller: Phuket August 3rd to 8th 2014

Phuket Jun 26, 2014 at 4:47 AM

I will be in Phuket from 3rd August to 8th. I am a solo traveller and just wondering if anyone else is in the same boat? Wouldn't mind meeting up with new people to do a few things (I have booked scuba Diving on Wed 6th) and just basically hang out in good company.

Sean-Paul

more
    • Ko samui and ko phi phi

Southern Thailand Jun 15, 2014 at 11:25 PM

me and my boyfriend are traveling to Thailand in July and would like to know where is the best part of koh samui and phi phi island to stay on?

more
    • Kaset Wisai

Kaset Wisai Jun 12, 2014 at 8:02 PM

are there any ATM machines in this town or is there another way to send
      money to someone living there in Kaset Wisai near Roi-Et
      Paul

more
    • Is it safe in bangkok?

Bangkok Jun 12, 2014 at 6:12 AM

Hi, we will be travelling to bangkok with family and staying in Pratunam area. Is it safe in general to go around?

more
    • deedanish's Profile Photo

Is Krabi safe?

Krabi Jun 12, 2014 at 2:05 AM

Hi there? Im going to Krabi in Aug.. is it safe?

more
    • 1st time travelling to Phuket during end June 2014 for 4 Days

Phuket Jun 11, 2014 at 1:33 AM

Hi,

My family (total 3 pax including a 9 years old child) would be travelling to Phuket for a short vacation thus would need some valuable advices & recommendation:

- Best area (Safe) to stay in as it is a family trip, properly can recommend the hotel or resort name.
      - Would prefer accommodation has it's own private pool but not villa as it is too huge for the 3 of us (as in also looks quite scary) - Looking for hotel or resort with private pool and definitely have to be cleaned.
      - As 1st time to Phuket, any recommended places to visit which is also suitable for kid.
      - Anyone can advise the cost of taxi from Phuket Airport to one of the beaches?
      - Places for shopping?
      - Anyone more things that I need to look-out or be aware of?

I'm from Singapore and awaits for your response soonest.

Thank you.

more
    • krabi to koh phiphi speed boat

Krabi 15 hours ago

What is the cost for speed boat from krabi to koh phiphi?

more
    • phuket tour in october

Phuket Jul 7, 2014 at 9:42 PM

we are traveling phuket in the last week of october. is it safe to go phi phi islanf by speed motor boat for tour

more
    • emilyb31913's Profile Photo

Any idea how to get from airport rail to The Chern hostel? +++

Bangkok Jul 5, 2014 at 10:04 PM

I have searched a few websites and they all say the closest mrt is 23 walking minutes away. There has to be something closer, right?

Here is a link to the hostel via tripadvisor: tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review...

Any ideas? Thank you~~

more
    • paddington28's Profile Photo

Muay thai training

Bangkok Jun 27, 2014 at 10:54 AM

Im of to bangkok for 2 nights in september before moving on to burma.

I am a bit of a fitness freak and do kick boxing at home here,is there any muay thai clubs in bangkok where i can just turn up on my 2nd night there,and just do fitness exercises with them!

more
    • Layan villas

Phuket Jun 22, 2014 at 11:11 AM

Does anyone know this place, is it a good place to stay,thinking of staying here. M layan villas phuket

more
    • Kaizerjack's Profile Photo

Best night market?

Bangkok Jun 22, 2014 at 4:59 AM

Which night market is the best in bangkok near to my hotel bayoike suite. Best three?

more
    • Best area to stay in Bangkok/weather September

Thailand Jun 21, 2014 at 6:19 PM

Hi! I've been reading so many things about the weather during the wet season as it appears to variable! Is the rain generally heavy during the first two weeks of september?? Would it "ruin the trip"?? is the only time we can go! Also, any recommendations between Pathumwan vs Sukhumvit area (or other area that I might be missing) for a married couple (30s) that is not too near the red light district, not too crowded/noisy in the 4-5 start hotels. Thanks! Looking for sophisticated yet traditional thai hotels and that are accessible to transport methods.

more
    • July-August? How is the weather?

Thailand Jun 18, 2014 at 6:54 AM

Hi, we’ll be in Cambodia at the end of june til the end of july, we are wondering if we should go back in Thailand after (we travelled quickly the first time, so didn't see much). or continue to Vietnam. But we hesitate about Thailand cause the rainy season. How is it at the end of july til the end of august? How is the Isan area during the rainy season? And what about the south, the beach, etc? And what about the national park above Bangkok?
      Any suggestion is more than welcome! Cheers!

more
    • Kaizerjack's Profile Photo

No more curfew in bangkok?

Bangkok Jun 16, 2014 at 12:23 PM

The curfew is over at baiyoke sky area?

more
    • What is the weather like in ao nang and railay beach at the moment?

Krabi Jun 13, 2014 at 3:37 AM

We are going to Krabi in the next week and I was wondering how the weather is? Is it raining alot or only in short bursts?

more
    • Gardening service Chiang Mai

Chiang Mai Jun 12, 2014 at 5:50 PM

We would like to level out our lawn and put down new grass, it isn't a huge job, but one we can't do alone. Are there any recommended gardening service /gardeners in CM?

more