change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Where to find caricature artist?

Ko Samui Jan 23, 2015 at 5:37 PM

Hi everyone,

I'm going to koh samui next month and plan on proposing. I'm staying at briza beach resort and need to find someone who can draw caricatures of me proposing.

Help!

more
    • hillelarkin's Profile Photo

route from Mae Hong Son to Chiang Mai

Mae Hong Son Jan 22, 2015 at 10:00 PM

I have to decide about the route from Mae Hong Son to Chiang Mai. The most popular is via Doi Inthanon (almost 7 hrs drive) but I have already been there couple of years ago. The alternative I had found out is via Mae Sariang (about 6 hrs drive) and via Mae Chaem (about 7 hrs drive). I have hired a car+ driver with cawho is familiar with the roads.
      Any suggestion which route is more interesting sightseeing wise, will be appreciated.

more
    • VODAFONE SIGNAL KOH CHANG

Ko Chang Jan 14, 2015 at 3:17 AM

Hi can anyone tell me if l my Mobile will work in Koh Chang, I use the Vodafone network

more
    • Mountain bicycle rental

Ko Samui Jan 12, 2015 at 2:14 PM

Is there vendor that will rent good quality mountain bikes usable for off road trail riding? Also, are there mountain bike trails to ride? Is how far would they be from where we are staying in Chaweng (Poppies) ?

more
    • baby car seat

Chiang Mai Jan 2, 2015 at 8:13 AM

when I rent a car can I also rent a baby car seat? If not where can I rent a baby car seat?

more
    • where to stay from 5th january 2015

Ko Lipe Jan 1, 2015 at 9:08 PM

Hello!
      I'm n penang mLaysia now, want to go with my boyfriend to lipe next week.
      Had we to book in advance because its high season or not?
      Any suggeation what hotel?
      Thank you!
      Ciao!!

more
    • kanchanaburi tours

Kanchanaburi 20 hours ago

Hi, what would be the best Kanchanaburi tour to do whilst in Bangkok,

more
    • anonxxx's Profile Photo

climate rain flood?

Thailand Jan 18, 2015 at 6:14 AM

hello
      i want to travel to thailand, from bangkok up norht to chang mai and back,
      but not sure what periiod to choose , regarding the rain and ev flooding...
      i can go from 22/9 to 13/10 or from 29/9 to 20/10
      any advise?
      thank you for your time, Joan

more
    • Mahoot experience

Thailand Jan 16, 2015 at 6:56 AM

I have booked a week in an elephant camp 20km from Pattaya,has anybody done this? I have read a few reports but am wanting some information on what I should bring for myself and the mahoots.

more
    • Longtail boats

Ao Nang Jan 16, 2015 at 1:27 AM

are the longtail boats hard to get into as my husband has proms with his hip and cant lift his right leg very high?

more
    • anonxxx's Profile Photo

bus from ayutthaya to sukothai?

Thailand Jan 15, 2015 at 3:13 AM

hello
      i want to travel to ayutthaya, stay there 2 days, then off to sukothai, i see the bus from ayutthaya to sukothai goes first back to bangkok bus terminal , then change bus and off to sukothai, and passes ayutthaya again!
      is there a more simple way to get from ayuttaya to sukothai?
      thanks a lot for your time, warm regards, Joan

more
    • 5 adults baby in October.

Ko Samui Jan 10, 2015 at 8:15 PM

Looking for a nice resort south Chaweng for 5 adults baby in October. Also 1 week 2 adults need a nice romantic place for honeymoon - would like it to be very special )want a nice pool area and close to beach

more
    • limkahwan's Profile Photo

Amphawa, Railway Market and Rong Jay Chinese Shrine.

Bangkok Jan 1, 2015 at 7:46 PM

Anyone did these routes? How far away between these places? What is the best advice to visits these places? Or any other suggestion? I'm planing for a day trip, beside these scenic places, where can I find popular local foods?

more
    • where to get pyjamas/sleepwear?

Bangkok Jan 20, 2015 at 11:12 AM

Where can I get authentic disney brand pyjamas/sleep wear in bangkok? Or i.e. indoor/mall version of chatuchak market? Thanks.

more
    • satossa's Profile Photo

Bangkok Dinner Cruises

Bangkok Jan 17, 2015 at 1:45 PM

Are any of the Bangkok dinner cruises worth the money? How much should I expect to pay for a middle of the road dinner cruise?

more
    • effazainal's Profile Photo

Advise on huahin & bangkok

Bangkok Jan 16, 2015 at 9:44 AM

I'm planning to make a trip down to Bangkok during CNY for 4d3n.i needed advise On whether I should book a hotel for my trip to Huahin "santorini" place on reaching BKK in the afternoon? Is it worth to pay a visit to "santorini "?
      is a day enough to explore "santorini " and took a cab back to Bangkok the following day (20/2/2015)? I'm planning to shop in BKK

Do feel me in on transportation Return arrangement from huahin to BKK?

more
    • month to travel

Bangkok Jan 8, 2015 at 12:10 PM

Hi is june a good time to go to Ko Samet, Bangkok

more
    • First Time In Phuket

Phuket Jan 7, 2015 at 6:04 AM

Hi Guys,

Will be in Phuket next week. Still undecided which tour package and how to travel and move around in Phuket. Dunno what a must see places and places to eat. Tqvm

KP

more
    • adam52's Profile Photo

Are there hotels in Songkla LakeThailand

Songkhla Jan 3, 2015 at 11:38 PM

Are there Hotels in Songkla Lake Thailand

more
    • Koh Samet in July???

Ko Samui Yesterday

Do you have experience of koh samet in July? Weather? Is it very crowded? Price level?

more
    • hillelarkin's Profile Photo

route from Mae Hong Son to Chiang Mai

Chiang Mai Jan 22, 2015 at 10:02 PM

I have to decide about the route from Mae Hong Son to Chiang Mai. The most popular is via Doi Inthanon (almost 7 hrs drive) but I have already been there couple of years ago. The alternative I had found out is via Mae Sariang (about 6 hrs drive) and via Mae Chaem (about 7 hrs drive). I have hired a car+ driver with cawho is familiar with the roads.
      Any suggestion which route is more interesting sightseeing wise, will be appreciated.

more
    • Ko Tao / Koh Samui

Thailand Jan 21, 2015 at 5:24 AM

Can anyone tell me, I can't find an answer, can you island hop to actually stay on the islands. For cheapness, going Bangkok to Chumphon then boat to Ko Tao, to Ko Pha Ngan, to Ko Sumui and then back to main land to go to Krabi/Phucet?
      Staying a night or two on each (or maybe more)

more
    • young couple visiting bangkok for 3 days

Bangkok Jan 20, 2015 at 3:01 PM

hello we are you looking for night clubs for young couple (around 25 years) with good music. also looking for places for happy hours where drinks usually offered for few hours. we will be in bangkok from january 26 to 29, 2015. any assistance would be appreciated.

more
    • Induc's Profile Photo

Transportation from city to airport

Bangkok Jan 17, 2015 at 6:04 AM

We are 3 adults and two kids aged 12 and 14 years. I would like to know whether we can travel in one taxi or not. How many people are permitted to travel in a normal Taxi..
      For going to airport from city we have to travel in midnight to catch a flight. Possibly small taxi may not accommodate 3 adults and two kids with 3 or 4 bags. Are bigger size taxi's available for transportation in Basngkok.
      Induc

more
    • Koh Chang beaches

Ko Chang Jan 8, 2015 at 11:23 AM

Hei! we are a couple (30 years) and going on our first trip to thailand and we will be staying the first nights in Bangkok and we are thinking about Koh Chang rather than Koh samui and Phuket. How long is the trip from Bangkok to Koh Chang and how do we get there?

can anyone recommend a hotel with a nice beach and some activities nearby like snorkelling, trips and maybe some adrenalin tours? And also are there any safaris or elephant trekking on the island or a place you can experience animals (wild or trained)?

Is Koh Chang a place with everything like shopping, nightlife, many restaurants, markets and other things?

Any advise is very helpful :)

Best regards, Sigga :)

more