change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Seafood buffet in Phuket

Phuket 15 hours ago

Hi all

My wife and I are travelling to Phuket in June and we love our seafood.
      We were hoping to get our fill of seafood during our 10 day holiday there.

Could anyone recommend a great seafood buffet or affordable seafood restaurant on the island?

Many thanks team!

more
    • poepat's Profile Photo

Help please ferry to langkawi

Phuket Jan 18, 2016 at 2:03 AM

Well we are in phuket now and planned to go to langkawi on a ferry. While we are sure we have seen such a service the same day, we are now struggling........ oopops, wife not very happy with me...... does anyone know of such a service......
      Poepat

more
    • First timer to Ko Tao

Ko Tao Jan 7, 2016 at 3:48 PM

Hi there,

We have been to Thailand many times but not to this spot. We are spending 8 nights in Kho Samui and then plan to head over to Ko Tao for 3 nights. Any information would be most appreciated. The best way to get from Kho Samui there for a start and how long it takes. Would also like recommendations on the best place to stay - we would like somewhere on a nice beach that isn't too far from a selection of places to eat and drink. Any information on where to sty, eat, drink and what to do would be appreciated!

more
    • ErinaH's Profile Photo

10 day Phuket Blitz

Phuket Jan 30, 2016 at 7:25 PM

My husband and I arrive Friday 5th of feb on a much needed holiday from Australia. What would be your top things to do in phuket i.e Best Pubs, restaurants, touristy stuff? Please and thankyou

more