Ko Lanta Yai

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• How do i Go to Penang from Ko Lanta

by summerstyle Online Now Sep 6, 2013 at 1:24 AM

My friends and I will be going to Ko Lanta in mid of October and we plan to go to Penang from there. what time does the ferry leave for krabi? can i take a minivan from there to Penang? what are their schedule??

4 Answers Sep 6, 2013 at 8:31 PM
    • classychris55's Profile Photo

Beach glass found?

by classychris55 Online Now Mar 31, 2010 at 8:45 PM

Hi. I am traveling to Thailand this summer and would love to have my itinerary run around a few fantastic beaches where I could do some serious glass hunting. any ideas? Thanks so much

• brgoodwin2006's Profile Photo

places to stay

by brgoodwin2006 Online Now Jul 30, 2006 at 2:28 PM

Has anyone here stayed at The Noble House Resort? Is the Premier AC Bungalow beachfront? Also interested in any input to the following properties:
      Good days resort
      Lanta Nakara
      Lanta Long Beach Resort
      Lanta Palace resort
      Thank you,
      Brian

• Lotus Spa

by evdb Online Now Oct 2, 2005 at 9:05 AM

Hi travellers!

We are going to Ko Lanta in january 2006 and want to know if anybody has been to the Lotus Resort and Spa? And does anybody have any tips of all in that area. Nice place to hang out, things to do? Everything is welcome!

• ?Friends safe Ko Lanta Yai / Klong Nin Beach after tsunami

by kayhollingshead Online Now Jan 10, 2005 at 7:37 PM

I would be really grateful if anyone could help me with information about friends who live on Klong Nin Beach, Ko Lanta Yai. I am really worried about Wan - a young Thai woman who runs the bar at Sunset Bungalows, and her friend Daniel, who is blind, and from Germany. Also Otto and Trang and their daughter at Otto Bar, and Charlie, Mama, and their family at Charlie Bar. I have read there are 11 dead and 14 missing and over 300 injured on Ko Lanta, but can't find out their names, Thank-you...

1 Answer Mar 3, 2005 at 12:45 PM