Ko Lanta Yai

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Transfer from krabi airport to ko lanta on 8 July 2014

Ko Lanta Jul 6, 2014 at 5:01 AM

Hi anyone travelling from Krabi airport to Ko Lanta on 8 July 2014 morning.We would like to hire a car and if there is someone to join us,the cost will be bit cheap...

more
    • Patong Holiday

Ban Patong Jun 24, 2014 at 2:31 AM

What are the best clubs on Paton to party?

more
    • Khao Sok National Park

Surat Thani Jun 23, 2014 at 11:08 PM

Can anyone share some good info about Khao Sok National Park?

more
    • Solo Traveller: Phuket August 3rd to 8th 2014

Phuket Jun 26, 2014 at 4:47 AM

I will be in Phuket from 3rd August to 8th. I am a solo traveller and just wondering if anyone else is in the same boat? Wouldn't mind meeting up with new people to do a few things (I have booked scuba Diving on Wed 6th) and just basically hang out in good company.

Sean-Paul

more
    • krabi to koh phiphi speed boat

Krabi Jul 9, 2014 at 9:20 PM

What is the cost for speed boat from krabi to koh phiphi?

more
    • Layan villas

Phuket Jun 22, 2014 at 11:11 AM

Does anyone know this place, is it a good place to stay,thinking of staying here. M layan villas phuket

more
    • mini bus or bus from nakhon si thammarat to krabi

Nakhon Si Thammarat Jul 8, 2014 at 9:35 AM

please advise how to take bus or mini bus from nakhon si thammarat to krabi

more
    • phuket tour in october

Phuket Jul 7, 2014 at 9:42 PM

we are traveling phuket in the last week of october. is it safe to go phi phi islanf by speed motor boat for tour

more
    • transport from airport to Holiday Inn

Krabi Jun 30, 2014 at 7:22 PM

Hi I will visit Krabi with my family on 9th of July and arrive airport by Tiger Air. Wondering what transport is recommended from airport to the Holiday Inn Resort. And how much will cost me roughly. Thanks.

more
    • Traveling to Koh lipe from Langkawi end of July or beginning of August

Ko Lipe Jun 23, 2014 at 3:36 PM

Hi, I would like to check if I would like to travel to Koh Lipe from Langkawi .
      1. What is the earliest time of ferry, and where the jetty located?
      2. Is the immigration will open during non peak season? Where to get this kind of information?
      3. How long will be the boat transfer duration?
      As I can't search much information online, hope you all can help.
      Thank you in advanced.

more
    • What can a pregnant woman do on Krabi

Krabi Jun 23, 2014 at 12:14 AM

Hi, my husband and i are planning our last holiday before i'm grounded as i am near my 3rd trimester. Wondering what can i do on Krabi when I'm 6 months pregnant. Would love to do some sightseeing.

more
    • solo female traveller at new year

Krabi Jul 15, 2014 at 10:10 AM

hi, will i have any problems walking around krabi/ao nang? is it safe to take public transport on my own? thanks for any advice and tips.

more
    • Pak Bara to Koh Lipe

Ban Pak Bara Jul 1, 2014 at 5:49 AM

Can anyone advise what the speed boat / ferry schedule is like for the month of September?

more
    • Krabi airport to Koh lipe Transport_ June 2014

Ko Lipe Jun 23, 2014 at 12:09 AM

Hi,
      I have planned a short trip to Koh Lipe next week.
      We will be arriving in Krabi airport at 8 pm Friday.

After doing some research over the internet, I found
      that the journey from Krabi to Pak Bara is about 4-5 hours.

I have to catch the boat from Pak Bara at 11.30am on Saturday.
      I would like to know the best way to reach Pak Bara in time.
      1. Is there any Minibus service available? Couldn't find their timing information anywhere.

2. If hiring a taxi is the only option, are they available 24*7. I found one website for taxi booking, but their departure time is 8am-10am. I am not sure if this will manage to reach Pak Bara before 11.30(which seems to be the only boat per day)

I would be grateful if anybody could provide suggestions in this regard.

Thanks,
      Arindom

more
    • What to do in Koh Lipe

Ko Lipe Jul 14, 2014 at 3:10 AM

I am going to Koh Lipe this coming December for 5 days. I would like to know what are the attractions there. I am living at Bundhaya Resort. Are there any activities other than snorkeling and diving, like banana boat or parasailing? Thank you.

more
    • Fancysva's Profile Photo

Top excursions

Ko Samui Jun 26, 2014 at 10:58 AM

Hi everybody,
      I will travel across Thailand this summer.
      Final stop will be Koh Samui Island.
      I will spend 5 days only there.
      I would love to manage my time as best as I can.
      Could someone help me telling me the best and attractive excursion to be made?
      (e.g. beaches, trips, must-do, so on..)

Thanks in advance for your support.
      My Best
      Paola

more
    • marcus_gsh's Profile Photo

Camping at either Koh Adang or Koh Rawi

Ko Tarutao Jun 23, 2014 at 12:20 AM

I wish to do camping but i need more recommendations from members. If not mistake, both Ko Adang and Rawi allow foreign tourist to do camping. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

If Ko Adang, there are ranger office, outdoor bath facility and small restaurant. Tourist can choose to rent tent or bring our own tent. True?

If Ko Rawi, there is no facility and no tent for rent. True?

Between these 2 islands, which island has nicer beach to camp?

Do I need to acknowledge any office to get approval to do overnight camping?

more
    • LesleighR's Profile Photo

Krabi to Penang island hopping

Krabi Jun 24, 2014 at 9:59 PM

HI I would like some information on what islands there are between Krabi and Penang.We will spend one night in Krabi then on to Railay for two nights then to Koh Jum.We have been to Jum before and really liked it.From there on to Penang we would like to stop at some other islands on the way but I don't know which .I was a bad geography student I'm afraid .Do not care about the diving or if its a party place or not .Just love the sea and sand ,also not five star resort types haven't the money for that . We will be travelling late February .Thanking you all in advance Lesleigh

more
    • how much money

Ko Samui Jul 7, 2014 at 10:02 AM

im from ireland .. im going wit my friend ... we have our hotel paid for and we are going for 8 days ... was wondering how much money do we need each in euros .. as im out of a job and she is a single mother we are a bit broke .. we want to do the elephants trip and the tiger petting zoo ... if anyone could help us we would love it .. and were 23 so we would be going mad partying

more
    • is 2 days a waste?

Ko Samui Jul 1, 2014 at 2:26 PM

Hi! Unfortunately due to time constraints me and my husband will only have 2 days to spare and were considering Ko Samui. Looking at things to do, we wanted to do snorkeling and tourist around town/market/secret Buddha gardens? Would 2 days be too short to bother?

Thanks!

more
    • How do i Go to Penang from Ko Lanta

by summerstyle Online Now Sep 6, 2013 at 1:24 AM

My friends and I will be going to Ko Lanta in mid of October and we plan to go to Penang from there. what time does the ferry leave for krabi? can i take a minivan from there to Penang? what are their schedule??

4 Answers Sep 6, 2013 at 8:31 PM
    • classychris55's Profile Photo

Beach glass found?

by classychris55 Online Now Mar 31, 2010 at 8:45 PM

Hi. I am traveling to Thailand this summer and would love to have my itinerary run around a few fantastic beaches where I could do some serious glass hunting. any ideas? Thanks so much

• brgoodwin2006's Profile Photo

places to stay

by brgoodwin2006 Online Now Jul 30, 2006 at 2:28 PM

Has anyone here stayed at The Noble House Resort? Is the Premier AC Bungalow beachfront? Also interested in any input to the following properties:
      Good days resort
      Lanta Nakara
      Lanta Long Beach Resort
      Lanta Palace resort
      Thank you,
      Brian

• Lotus Spa

by evdb Online Now Oct 2, 2005 at 9:05 AM

Hi travellers!

We are going to Ko Lanta in january 2006 and want to know if anybody has been to the Lotus Resort and Spa? And does anybody have any tips of all in that area. Nice place to hang out, things to do? Everything is welcome!

• ?Friends safe Ko Lanta Yai / Klong Nin Beach after tsunami

by kayhollingshead Online Now Jan 10, 2005 at 7:37 PM

I would be really grateful if anyone could help me with information about friends who live on Klong Nin Beach, Ko Lanta Yai. I am really worried about Wan - a young Thai woman who runs the bar at Sunset Bungalows, and her friend Daniel, who is blind, and from Germany. Also Otto and Trang and their daughter at Otto Bar, and Charlie, Mama, and their family at Charlie Bar. I have read there are 11 dead and 14 missing and over 300 injured on Ko Lanta, but can't find out their names, Thank-you...

1 Answer Mar 3, 2005 at 12:45 PM