Ko Katen

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• farmstay in krabi?

Krabi Jul 24, 2014 at 4:41 AM

Hi do anyone know where one can farm stay in Krabi? Please give direction to go there. thank you

more
    • Tattoo shop recommendation

Ko Tao Aug 5, 2014 at 2:05 AM

Hi, has anyone been to Thai Art tattoo shop in koh tao, sairee?Think there is one with the same name further down the coast but interested to know about the one in sairee. Thanks :-)

more
    • deedanish's Profile Photo

Suggestion on Krabi.

Krabi Aug 4, 2014 at 8:22 PM

Hey! Im travelling to krabi next week. For now is Krabi safe or is there any place that i can't visit?

more
    • Krabi hotspring

Krabi Aug 3, 2014 at 9:50 AM

Anyone ever stayed in nattha waree hotspring before?

more
    • Accommodationd during xmas

Ko Tao Aug 5, 2014 at 4:09 AM

Should we book in advance or there are plenty of places available. Looking for cheap accommodation around 10 euros per room or something similar.

more
    • Safety in Songkhla

Songkhla Aug 4, 2014 at 8:05 PM

Very simple question : at the moment, is it safe to go to Songkhla? Are there any bombings? Thank you for your help!

Marion

more
    • Best calm beach

Phuket Aug 8, 2014 at 4:43 AM

I am seeking a fine white sand beach with no rocks in the tradition of Boracay/Fraser island.I hate waves, crowds & having long treks to water's edge.Thinking of visiting Oct end for 4 days & would prefer to be by the water but not in a huge international resorrt.Something more laid back & simple.Any ideas also on what is most convenient inexpensive way to get around island please?

Thank you
      Michelle

more
    • cool_mum's Profile Photo

Best location i.e : beach

Krabi Jul 30, 2014 at 9:08 PM

I 'm planning to visit Krabi with my mum, and my 2 kids and my hubby in October. We prefer to stay the hotel with sea view and easy to access to beach. Mum and kids most likely will stay at the hotel . I want to provide them with good beach view and nice beach . Which beach is most suitable for us ? Railey beach or anyother ?
      Railay Bay Resort & Spa is good choice for family ???
      Thanks in advance.

more
    • Phuket in August

Phuket Jul 24, 2014 at 7:27 PM

How's the safety in Phuket nowadays? Going there in late August and smart traveller has caution written all over it for the region. Just wondering if it's exaggerated or not...

Thanks!

more
    • jayjayc's Profile Photo

Phuket in August.

Phuket Jul 23, 2014 at 8:54 AM

What is the general weather like in southern Thailand in August? Cheers!

more
    • jayjayc's Profile Photo

Timetable of the Cheapest Bus from Phuket Town to Ao Nang / Krabi.

Phuket Aug 4, 2014 at 10:23 PM

1.) We are not in a hurry, we understand that taking a ferry is quicker.
      2.) Until what time the bus is available (not minivan but government buses - we are eyeing for the the cheapest way)?
      3.) NO issue if the travel takes forever, we understand this way could be a few hours more than taking the ferry or minivan.

We are taking the Phi Phi Islands tour in the morning and be back at Phuket Town late afternoon and prefer to go straight to Ao Nang / Krabi if bus is available.

If no bus available to Ao Nang / Krabi late afternoon (around 18:00), we may need to extend our stay in Phuket and take the bus to Ao Nang / Krabi the next morning. Thank you!

jayjayc

more
    • shunka's Profile Photo

Thailand weather, safety, and things to do for uni students?

Phuket Aug 7, 2014 at 9:04 PM

I am currently planning a trip to go to Phuket, Thailand with another girl my age. We are both uni students but we are unsure of what exactly we should do during our stay. Will the weather be nice and will it be okay to go as two young girls? I would really like to get my diving certification while I'm there, we would love to go to the beautiful beaches and small islands all around that area, and see some of the elephants on the beach as well. :) does anyone have any advice on what we should be planning to do? This was a spur of the moment idea and we would love some further input! Thank you so much in advance! :) Cheers x

more
    • Dinning under the stars

Ko Samui Jul 25, 2014 at 11:18 PM

I would like to find a place like this photo to have dinner in koh samui, a private dinner in the sand. Is a special ocasion. Any sugestion?

more
    • Annie_T's Profile Photo

Travel Solo to Phuket for 3D2N

Phuket Aug 5, 2014 at 11:31 PM

I am a 34 years old female. I will be traveling solo to Phuket next week. I would like to ask if it is really safe to be alone in Phuket? Btw, what activities I should do when i am in Phuket (i dont swim as i afraid of water =))

more