Ko Katen

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Elephant trekking on Phuket?

Phuket Yesterday

Hi guys. Is "Phuket Elephant Trails" a good choice to do Elephant trekking on Phuket?

more
    • Phuket to Phang Nga to Railay

Krabi May 20, 2015 at 9:30 PM

Im in Phuket, I need to night stay at Phang Nga, have a photo shoot at James Bond Beach and then move to Railay. I just have 2 days to do that all. Please suggest about the transportation and Hotels.

more
    • chumphon at $am

Chumphon May 8, 2015 at 5:35 AM

Hi we want to take the night train from Bangkok to Chumphon and then the early ferry to Koh Tao. The train arrives in Chumphon at 4am and ferry oly leaves at 7 am. what can one do in the mean time, are there still restaurants/bars open and which are recommendable?

more
    • Ferry & Speed boats

Phuket May 21, 2015 at 1:21 AM

How is the sea in the month of July? Is operation of ferry and speed boats remain normal or completely stopped?

more
    • Krabi monsoon season

Krabi May 4, 2015 at 3:39 AM

I will be travelling to Krabi in the early June. Will it be a good idea? Because I heard the monsoon season period is from may-Dec!

more
    • ulm168's Profile Photo

Phuket to Samui

Phuket Yesterday

Got 10 days in South Thailand. Booked a flight to Phuket for 2nd week of June. Any suggestions where
      I should spend my time ? Thought of visiting Samui. Was told Phuket is not nice and Samui is better. May have to spend the night in Phuket before taking a bus then a boat to Samui. Any good advice? Many thanks!

more
    • fenoman's Profile Photo

Thailand Holiday

Krabi May 2, 2015 at 9:00 PM

i am a european single man who 50 years old "solo" Traveller to Thailand ; i like Thailand
      but i am non interested with any Asian ladies at all ; i would like to have nice holiday in thailand under palm trees and
      i wish to meet some middle age "Western ladies" in thailand for friendship;relationship;entertainment etc. ( they might German; swiss;austrian nation )
      where better to stay for me in thailand do you think ?
      phuket?
      samui ?
      krabi ?
      koh lanta?
      where most German speaking ladies visiting in Thailand?

more
    • ferlyferl's Profile Photo

Any airport shuttles service in hatyai?

Hat Yai Apr 30, 2015 at 8:48 PM

HI,i'm travelling to hatyai on 4th dec -7th dec 2015. I wanted to know if anyone here can recommend me a reliable airport shuttles service in hatyai?i need a car which can carry 2 luggages and 2 human :P .i was thinking taking a tuk tuk but it's looks not so convenience with 2 big luggages. The hotel distance from the airport is 11.3km. If anyone hv a suggestion about airport shuttles service in hatyai please do leave a comment with contact details (i'd appreciate if i can contact them via email). Thank you very very much 3

more
    • Visit with baby

Phuket Apr 25, 2015 at 4:57 AM

I will go to Phuket 1st week in November with my 3 yrs child. Is it safe to go Phi Phi Island and Phang Nga Bay with speed boat and sea canoeing and how much cost will be ? Please suggest any cheap hotel.

more