Travel Answers
Ko Kaeo Yai

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Whats the best tour place to book a trip to Phi Phi island?

Phuket 1 hours ago

we are looking to go to Phuket in October and want to visit Phi Phi island. Whats the best place to book through with reasonable prices? Have seen bad reviews for some of the cheaper places just wanting to check if its really worth booking through someone more expensive

more
    • KavinMalaysia's Profile Photo

Going for a holiday alone to Phuket-Patong Beach

Phuket Sep 2, 2014 at 11:25 AM

Hi everyone. I'm travelling to Phuket on Monday 8th Sept for a short vacation. Just wondering is it safe there to travel alone? May I have some suggestions of places to visit? Thanks :)

more
    • Weather in mid-september

Ko Samui Aug 30, 2014 at 9:38 PM

Hi.We have plans visit ko Samui in mid-september.Is weather safe In this month?

more
    • Long Tail Boat Rental @ Patong Beach

Phuket Aug 21, 2014 at 8:05 AM

Hi, I'll be visiting Phuket on September and my friends and I love sunsets! So, I was wondering if it is possible to rent a long tail boat out for sunset for only an hour or two just to relax, have some light snacks and drink ( which we will self prepare) and savor the sunset. I
      s there such services for long tail boat? And how much will it cost per pax or per hour?

more
    • Malhotrabittoo60's Profile Photo

Safety at Phuket& karabi

Phuket Sep 11, 2014 at 7:10 AM

I wish to travel on 25th sept for 04 nights& 02 night to karabi .is it safe to travel with family .if yes pl suggest good beach property &activities .should I book in advance or book on arrival
      Thnks&regards
      Sanjay malhotra

more
    • someone in phi phi?

Ko Phi Phi Don Aug 24, 2014 at 10:09 AM

I will be in Phi phi dom for 3 nights (from 26th to 29th) and i was looking for someone staying there to do something or just hang out some night in the island. Our hotel is in the center close to Ton sai. Thank uu

more
    • safe travelling

Phuket Aug 28, 2014 at 10:42 PM

Hi just want to know if any body knows if its safe to travel mid to end of november to phuket with the military situations.

more
    • WinnieThean's Profile Photo

TRANSPORT HATYAI to PAKBARA(KOH LIPE), Pakbara to Sadao

Hat Yai Aug 26, 2014 at 1:48 AM

Is there any transport service recommend?

more
    • irfan0509's Profile Photo

Current Safety and Condition at Thailand

Hat Yai Aug 25, 2014 at 3:27 AM

Hey guys . Im just wanna ask a simple question . Me and my friends are planning to Hatyai , Krabi and Phuket this early of September . so it is worth to stay at Haytai for one day , do a sighseeing , small shopping and go to nightlife area before continue journey to Krabi and Phuket . I heard a bombing issue at the Southern Thai and concern about the current situation . and how about Krabi and Phuket? still like usual? and last thing about current weather at there . Hope a fine reply from the local or experienced foreigners :) thanks !

more
    • Vaccinations for Phuket - Oct 2014

Phuket Aug 21, 2014 at 7:19 AM

What vaccinations does anyone recommend getting - first time travelling overseas in 20 odd years & get different opinions from Doctor / friends ? Australia - Patong, Phuket for 9 days in October.

more
    • Ron-sologuy's Profile Photo

08-12 Oct to Phuket.. anyone?

Phuket Sep 7, 2014 at 11:38 AM

Not sure if it was wise of me to book holidays as a solo traveller! Anyone else got a similar plan? I don't bite!

more
    • jayjayc's Profile Photo

Help finding the rate..

Krabi Aug 23, 2014 at 11:34 PM

Can somebody in Krabi (Ao Nang or Krabi Town) right now hit any western union agent and ask how much it costs to money transfer 300 Baht to Bangkok? I know it is ridiculously LOW to transfer only 300 Baht, I just need to know. I ask because sending money from anywhere in the Philippines to any point within the Philippines is very cheap, wanted to know if it is the same in Thailand. If you can do me a favor asking the agent up front so we can get the most current / updated transfer rate. Cheers!

more