Knokke-Heist

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Day trip to the beach

by meghannvisit Online Now May 21, 2014 at 9:27 AM

We live in Brussels and would like to come just for the day (saturday). I have a few questions:

Where is the best place to park to access the beach?
      Can you refer me to a place where you can rent horses to ride on the beach?
      What are the temperatures in June or July? Can you swim in the water during these months?

3 Answers May 21, 2014 at 10:18 AM
    • Butterflies

by Mickinbrussels Online Now May 20, 2014 at 2:39 AM

Is it true that the Knokke butterfly sanctuary has closed?

4 Answers May 20, 2014 at 10:59 AM
    • Getting to and from Het Zwen Nature Reserve for the day from cruise port Zeebrugge

by mjbehands Online Now Mar 1, 2010 at 3:11 AM

Greetings!
      We are off a cruise ship Fri. 7 May and would like to go to Het Zwen for a few hours.
      What are the options: quickest, easiest, comfortable? Cost?
      My husband loves shore birds. Is Knokke-Heist good as well for a little walk around?
      Many thanks!!

3 Answers Mar 31, 2010 at 3:22 AM
    • Cruiseone2003's Profile Photo

Coming for a visit to Knokke-Heist in Feb 2008 Brrrrrrrrrr

by Cruiseone2003 Online Now Dec 10, 2007 at 6:52 PM

My boyfriend and I (we are gay) just decided to come to Knokke-Heist for a 1 week visit in Feb 2008. I'm in the early research stage but already I'm impressed with the area, looks beautiful. Of course, all the pictures I have seen are in the summer when everyone is on holiday at the beach!
      What kind of weather should I expect in Feb? Heavy jacket/cap/glove type of weather? Any snow/rain? Wondering what are the "Must see's" in the area? We like to walk and don't drive and will use public transportation when we can, not much for shopping, any really nice pubs that show off some nice Belgian Beers? Between the two of us we speak English, Spanish, and un petit de Francais, can we get by with that?

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

David

7 Answers Jan 20, 2008 at 10:19 AM
    • Trick cyclist needed

by Perigrino Online Now Nov 6, 2006 at 7:00 AM

I am looking for a second hand bicycle shop in the Knokke area. Any ideas?

• Brew Pubs ?

by DLeavitt Online Now Dec 18, 2004 at 2:48 PM

I will be in the Knokke-Heist area next year and am looking for local brewpubs... Thankyou. ..Darrell Leavitt Plattsburgh,NY

3 Answers Dec 18, 2004 at 4:09 PM