Klostar Ivanic

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Cycling and bike hire

Mlini Jan 25, 2016 at 1:18 PM

Are there any good cycle paths from Mlini to Dubrovnik and is it easy? I do ride a bike but nothing too strenuous! I assume bike hire is available. Thanbks

more
    • titotherio's Profile Photo

car rental company

Dubrovnik Jan 21, 2016 at 6:17 PM

Hi guys,
      any recommendations on a good, reliable car rental company in Dubrovnik? Just for a one-day rental?
      Thanks,

more
    • zebedee39's Profile Photo

What's the best way to get from Dubrovnik Airport to Ploce/Lapad

Dubrovnik Jan 10, 2016 at 6:05 AM

Looking at apartments in Ploce and Lapad and wondering which is easier to reach from the airport - we won't have a car. Alternatively is it worth spending the extra money and getting a private transfer? Thanks.

more
    • zebedee39's Profile Photo

WHERE IS THE BEST PLACE TO STAY IN DUBROVNIK

Dubrovnik Jan 9, 2016 at 12:51 PM

Hi I'm off to Dubrovnik in September and a bit confused about the best place to stay. Is it best to stay in the Old Town or is Ploce/Lapad a better choice? Any recommendations appreciated - need a 2 bedroom apartment preferably. Thanks :)

more
    • lenght of stay

Dubrovnik Jan 17, 2016 at 9:43 AM

we are flying to Dubrovnik for 10 days in July. Should we split you holiday and stay in some other area reachable by bus?

more
    • Driving into Slovenia

Croatia Jan 8, 2016 at 3:19 PM

Is it possible to take a rental car we would hire from Enterprise from Croatia into Slovenia - admittedly we might have to purchase the vignette, and that the vignette has to be in exactly the correct position otherwise a heavy fine is imposed and that all road regulations, including parking are vigorously enforced. Having said that we would like to visit Koper and Plitvic Lakes etc from Rovinj.

All help greatly appreciated

more
    • TravelBound's Profile Photo

Ferry from Venice to Croatia

Croatia Jan 16, 2016 at 11:09 AM

Greetings, I enjoy this web site and I am at lose on this situation. I am going to be in Venice in May 2016, for a few days and I need to be in Croatia, (Zabreb) to start a tour with a tour company. I really would like to take a ferry but I am running into problems on everything. I have researched the Venezia Lines, and every web site out there on ferries from Italy to Croatia and I keep getting errors. Dates and ports are not showing. I want to arrive to either Pula or Umag. Since they seem to be close to Zabreb. I have even emailed the main ferry company three months ago with no response. My question is, "is it too early for scheduling dates and times?" Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

more