change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Boras eat sleep going out.

Borås Apr 9, 2014 at 11:29 PM

Goodmorning
      We are going to walk the Linnemarschen in preperation of the fourdaysmarch in Nijmegen (thats were i live)

In our free time we want to explore Boras.
      So I have a few questions.

1 where can we go out in de evening. (dancing)
      2 where we can eat Swedisch food.
      3 where can we sleep on Sunday for a reasonable price? or is it better to leave the city

on Saterday and go to Gotenburg.
      We have hard floor acomadadion in a sports hall on friday and saterday.

4 we have Saterday afternoon time to explore boras.

We have not much time but we want to get a taste of Boras in that time
      All Tips are welcome.

Greetings Richard

more
    • Racism problems for traveler

Sweden Apr 14, 2014 at 11:11 AM

Hi
      I'm from UAE, Abudhabi
      I like traveling and meet new friends from the world
      My question is about problems which might Arab tourist face in Sweden. since
      Unfortunately, I read in some of the Tourism Forums that in some cities, such as Malmo and Stockholm Sweden, there are some Arab immigrants or dark-skinned who they cause problems, So they are hated by the local population.
      For the same reason two years ago, I faced problems of racism in Germany when I went there for Tourism and some have thought that I'm from the Kurdish population, who live in Berlin and have a bad reputation.
      So, is there big cities in sweden that have a small percentage of immigrants and racism are nonexistent and where residents are friendly and like to socialize with the tourists?

more
    • Need a help to find a store

Stockholm Yesterday

Dear all who live in Södermalm! I'm trying to find one interior/home stuff shop which locates in Folkungagatan (as I remember after my last visit of Stockholm last year). It occupies a corner of the building and the right side of the street if you go from Götgatan.They sell a lot of things (pots, lamps, glass heads and etc).

What's the name of the shop?

more
    • Archipelago Cruise

Stockholm Apr 12, 2014 at 11:53 AM

Please recommend cruise. Open to lunch/brunch or day cruise. Possibly Drottningholm Palace?

more
    • First Day Itinerary

Stockholm Apr 12, 2014 at 11:51 AM

We will be landing at ARN around noon and then will check in at the Courtyard Marriott, Stockholm. What will be a realistic itinerary for the afternoon? Among the sights that we want to see in Stockholm are VASA museum, City Hall, Nobel Museum, Royal Palace, Drottningholm Palace.

more
    • vtveen's Profile Photo

Safe area ??

Stockholm Mar 31, 2014 at 10:08 AM

During our trip (JUne) to Sweden we intend to stay a couple of nights outside Stockholm (Hägersten) for visiting the city itself by train/metro. The nearest station to our hotel would be Västertorp. Is this area safe to walk back early evening to our hotel, which will take about 10 minutes ??

more
    • Early breakfast?

Uppsala Apr 10, 2014 at 12:55 PM

How early do restaurants open for breakfast during the week? Are there any good breakfast recommendations that open before 7AM?

Thank you!

more
    • vtveen's Profile Photo

Railway/metro tickets

Stockholm Apr 1, 2014 at 5:08 AM

Intending to travel to/from railway "Västertorp T-bana" to/from Stockholm city.
      - what would be the best/affordable ticket ??
      - can we buy tickets at Västertorp T-bana ??

more