Kleinhaugsdorf

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• walking & cycling in Mondsee

Mondsee Apr 15, 2015 at 3:32 AM

Hi. I'm coming to Mondsee for the weekend and have been looking for walking and cycling paths on line but can't find any.
      Also can anyone recommend god cheap bars and restuarants?Thanks, Andrew

more
    • StevenC29's Profile Photo

Does anyone know the buses from Salzburg to St Gilgen?

Salzburg Apr 14, 2015 at 12:19 AM

i am planning to go to Salzburg in a couple of weeks.
      I plan taking the bus down to St Gilgen and taking the boat till Wolfgangsee. Please do you know which bus to take and, more importantly which bus I get back, and where I catch it..

more
    • halikowski's Profile Photo

how the Austrian Pickerl works (in English MOT, in French 'controle technique)

Austria Apr 13, 2015 at 12:16 PM

Anscheinend, wenn der Pickerl in Oesterreich abgelaufen ist hast Du noch vier Monate gueltigkeit bevor Du eine neue technische Kontrolle unternehmen muss? Kannst Du in dieser Zeit in anderen Laendern fahren? Ein Benkenntnis bestaetigt dass in Kroatien und Slowenien ist allerdings verboten mit abgelaufenen Osterreichischen Pickerl rum zu fahren, aber stimmt dass nicht fuer Deutschland und Frankreich auch? Ist dass wahr?
      Danke
      Stefan

more
    • Zell AM See 12.04.15 - 18.04.15

Zell am See Apr 8, 2015 at 6:14 PM

I have booked to go to Zell this saturday but it looks like the season closes on the sunday :-( obviously heading there because of the glacier down the road.. is there no way of getting up the mountain in zell after the 12th? if I am going to ski the glacier all week, where is the best place to hire skis from as it looks like the shops in zell close.

Thanks
      Jonny Evans

more
    • MashaR7's Profile Photo

Salzburg to Graz

Austria Apr 4, 2015 at 9:42 AM

Hey,
      I'm going to drive from Salzburg to Graz, I only have two days. Any suggestions on which route to take, where to stay overnight, what to see, where to eat etc.?
      Thank you!
      Masha

more
    • Vienna Woods

Vienna Apr 22, 2015 at 11:47 AM

Is there an easy way to get to the Vienna a Woods from central Vienna in May? We won't have a car and want to do a self-guided tour. Thank you for any recommendations you can provide.

more
    • TooTallFinn24's Profile Photo

Directions from Westbahnoff

Vienna Apr 8, 2015 at 11:11 AM

Can I take public transport from the Westbahnoff Station to the Vienna street Hergergasse which is right off of the Fergasse. If so what transit lines do I take. This is to a private business on 19 Hergergasse and I would prefer not taking a cab. Thanks!

more
    • NFL Football games

Innsbruck Apr 22, 2015 at 5:23 AM

We are going to be in Innsbruck in Sept and wondering if football games are televised? The game we want to see is playing at 7:30 CST (chicago time) so that will be 2:30am in Austria. We are staying at Hotel Central. Any help would be appreciated.

more
    • cbluminita's Profile Photo

Summer holiday inGraz

Graz Apr 12, 2015 at 6:16 AM

i just receive an invitation to spend my summerholiday in Graz.Should i go?

more