Klamath Falls

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Hiking trails near Running Y Ranch

by ZionTraveler Online Now Yesterday

I will be traveling to the Running Y Ranch and Crater Lake National Park via Greyhound and Klamath Shuttle. I am wondering if anyone knows of any places to hike near the Running Y Ranch that can be reached by public transportation?

more
    • Hiking trails near Running Y Ranch

by ZionTraveler Online Now Yesterday

I will be traveling to the Running Y Ranch and Crater Lake National Park via Greyhound and Klamath Shuttle. I am wondering if anyone knows of any places to hike near the Running Y Ranch that can be reached by public transportation?

• Suggestions

by dlder Online Now Jun 24, 2007 at 12:45 PM

Visiting Crater Lake soon. Any must sees & suggestion to dos around the Crater Lake areas?

THANKS!!!!!!!!

• the klamath bell

by cchapfan Online Now Dec 13, 2006 at 7:59 AM

Hi, I was wondering if we could do a wedding on the klamath bell. Is there a wedding package, or do we just resrve the boat for the day. I would like to know the prices, and when the boat will be available. We would like to do this at the earliest days possible. Please send me some information please.
      thank you, charlie

• Dreaming of Klamath Falls

by celticlioness Online Now Jan 16, 2006 at 2:12 PM

My husband and I wish to move to Klamath Falls. We have visited there several times and fell in love with the area. Right now we are seeking employment there.
      My husband is a bus driver (transit/charter). I work in the social service field -- most recently in vocational rehabilitation, but I have experience in healthcare
      as well. I am fluent in Spanish and wondering if there is much demand for interpreters with experience in medical/legal translation & interpreting. Any feedback or suggestions would be appreciated.

2 Answers Feb 16, 2006 at 10:05 AM
    • Need help finding the OId Hospital...

by latentimages Online Now May 14, 2004 at 12:53 PM

I am a photographer searching for the Old Klamath Hospital, A.K.A. Blackburn Manor A.K.A. Blackburn Sanitarium...early 1900's, closed 1945 or so. I need to know if the building still stands and if you can photograph it from the inside. I would like to complete a filming project involving that building. Any info or help is greatly appreciated. Thanks

1 Answer May 15, 2004 at 9:39 PM
    • Should I move here?!

by MamaBear0301 Online Now Aug 24, 2003 at 7:18 PM

I am currently living in Visalia, Ca and am wanting to relocate, the pictures of Klamath look gorgeous. I was just wondering what it is like living there. Is it expensive to live there, are there lots of job openings? Any information I can get would be very helpful. Thank you. -MamaBear

2 Answers Oct 20, 2005 at 5:12 PM
    • graphicdesigner's Profile Photo

Curious about Oregan

by graphicdesigner Online Now Apr 30, 2003 at 1:11 PM

I'm a Graphic Designer who has been job seeking for the past year or so. My goal was to move back to my home town in Pennsylvania to be with family and friends, but have been having no luck. So I decided to look in areas that may suit my personality (single, outgoing, outdoorsy, creative) . I know nothing about Oregan accept that it rains often, but is a very beautiful place to live. I found an ad for a designer in Klamath Falls. Can you tell me about that area?

9 Answers Jun 10, 2003 at 3:40 PM