change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Ellainne's Profile Photo

Ski at Kitzbühel during Easter

by Ellainne Online Now Feb 3, 2013 at 4:55 AM

Anyone will be at Kitzbühel during this week? Any recommendation for sightseeing & after ski?

1 Answer Feb 4, 2013 at 6:34 AM
    • Kitzbuhel in July - is it worth stopping in the town?

by ramot418 Online Now Jun 14, 2010 at 10:43 AM

I have done a little research about Kitzbuhel and it seems it is a "must-see".....in the winter. I cannot see anything unique worth stopping for in July, considering I'll be in the lake district east of Salzburg (Hallstatt etc.) and Berchtesgaden. That said, I will most likely pass through the town anyways on my way from Berchtesgaden to Krimmler Wasserfalle. Since my time is limited, I would tend to just continue along the scenic route from there to the falls. Opinions anyone? :) Thanks.

6 Answers Jun 15, 2010 at 4:48 PM
    • fahadahmad's Profile Photo

snow condition for ski?

by fahadahmad Online Now Mar 11, 2006 at 9:34 PM

Hi,
      i'm going to be in in Munich over March 22-26. I'm planning to go to Kitzbuhel for some skiing. Does anyone know what the snow conditions are like there? also, if you have any information on any of the runs, that'll be great.
      thanks.
      -f

1 Answer Mar 12, 2006 at 1:27 AM
    • debemaks's Profile Photo

A skiweek in Kitz

by debemaks Online Now Feb 7, 2005 at 12:08 PM

Hi to everyone, Me and a friend are going to spend a great skiweek in Kitzbuehel from the 26th of Feb till 5th of March, I'm at Edelweiss hotel, down the hahnenkamm gondola, does anyone some news about it?? Is there anyone that can suggest any real cool Bar - Stube for anything like this for a great fun in the night? What about anyplace on the slopes where having fun and meet persons! Have a nice ski!

• B-J's Profile Photo

Gym in Kitzbuhel?

by B-J Online Now Jan 4, 2005 at 1:43 AM

Hey guys Is there a gym in Kitzbuhel that someone could recomend? Any info on hostels would also be helpful. Thanks B-J

1 Answer Sep 27, 2006 at 9:13 AM
    • galy's Profile Photo

Hotel Alexander

by galy Online Now Dec 22, 2004 at 1:21 PM

Has anyone any experience with Hotek Alexander in Kirchberg? We would like to stay close to the center, and not far from the skibus. Any recomendation?

1 Answer Sep 27, 2006 at 9:14 AM
    • Ash59's Profile Photo

Weather

by Ash59 Online Now Mar 30, 2004 at 10:07 AM

Can anyone tell me what the weather is normally like in the first week of May? I know that the snow is supposed to end around the end of April but will it still be laying in the valleys at this time or will they be clear-ish? Thanks for any replies Andy

1 Answer Mar 30, 2004 at 11:54 AM