Kitty Hawk

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Greenville, NC restaruants

Greenville Mar 2, 2015 at 11:21 AM

Names of five (5) restaurants in Greenville, NC that can, and will, accommodate parties of 20 or more comfortably in a private area and have a variety of foods to offer at moderate prices.

more
    • FURNITURE SHOPPING IN THE HICKORY AREA

Hickory Feb 14, 2015 at 4:03 PM

Going to be in the area for 2 days and need to narrow down where to buy a new leather sectional and a few lamp tables. I am looking for a bargain, but top of the line. Any help from anyone gratefully appreciated! Thank you.

more
    • How to go there

by nuuhin Online Now Apr 27, 2012 at 8:35 AM

Hi
      I need your assistance, I will go to Kitty Hwak or Outer Banks area. I would like to know if I arrive at Elizabeth city Greyhound Station. How can I go to the Outer Banks or Kitty Hwak. I'm international student and never been in USA before. What is the easiest & safest way to go there by public transportation.

Sincerely,
      Panchita

2 Answers Apr 28, 2012 at 11:00 AM
    • What's in Kitty Hawk?

by BillGlo Online Now Jul 14, 2004 at 7:54 AM

Since the Wright Brothers actually flew from Kill Devil Hills, and the plaque is there, what exactly is there to do/see in Kitty Hawk?

1 Answer Jul 14, 2004 at 8:39 AM
    • no one interested in obx?

by obxnut Online Now Feb 19, 2004 at 10:35 AM

I'm disappointed there's no postings for the Outerbanks in Duck, Nags Head, Kitty Hawk, Avon, Buxton, Ocracoke. Great places to visit.

1 Answer Feb 19, 2004 at 5:08 PM