Kissimmee Travel Answers

change location

Old Town Kissimmee

by Frannywanny Online Now Mar 6, 2007 at 12:53 PM

Can anyone tell me how to get to old town kissimmee from seaworld end of international drive. Is there a good shopping centre in old town?
many thanks,
Fran

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • sam_was_here's Profile Photo

RE: Old Town Kissimmee

by sam_was_here Online Now Mar 12, 2007 at 10:46 AM

2 ways to get to old town from sea world....each has its own merits.

Best bet if you want to get to old town from sea world is jump on the I4 at the seaword exit (71 - heading to tampa - west) and then exit ayt the next one (68 and go down the 535 south. Follow this down and you will hit the 192 at mile marker 11. Old town is mile marker 9 so at the end of the sr535 take a right and well, you cant miss old town.

The other way is follow the International drive down from the north, then the south til you hit the 192. Then you will come out between mile markers 8 and 9.... just take a left on the 192 and again, cant miss it.

There are some good shops down in old town its self, raning from the wierd to a quite good surf shop, but i have found the best "outlets" to be off the SR535 in a place called lake buena vista(take the first route to find these) These are on the left just after you go across under the Oscelo parkway, just got some big yellow condos built there so cant really miss them. if you see the walmart on the right turn around!!!

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: Old Town Kissimmee

by jamesadonica Online Now May 22, 2008 at 1:07 AM

If you are planning to take a holiday in Orlando and need to rent a villa near Disney, they have villas in Orlando, Florida and nearby towns such as Kissimmee. They have near Disney vacation rental homes as well as other Orlando, Florida vacation rental villas.

http://www.orlandovillaowners.com/

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines