Kissimmee Travel Answers

change location
George1949's Profile Photo

Busch Gardens,Tampa.

by George1949 Online Now Jan 17, 2006 at 4:22 PM

I Know that in the Disney theme parks you can hop on one of the free-ride coaches to other theme parks.
Can any kind person please tell me if they run one of these coaches to " Busch Gardens ".Somewhere in the back of my mind I seem to recall seeing that destination on the front of one of the coaches when I was over there in July 2005.
I would greatly appreciate a response to this enquiry and if in conclusion there is no such Disney coach going to that destination,could you please tell me " are there any other bus companies that run coaches to Busch Gardens "?

Many thanks.
George 1949.

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • Mouse77's Profile Photo

RE: Busch Gardens,Tampa.

by Mouse77 Online Now Jan 17, 2006 at 7:34 PM

HI George, its been awhile so please do not quote me...but I think that they do NOT run a bus to Bush Gardens, Disney is in Orlando where a lot of the other parks are, Bush Gardens in in Tampa area (thats a few good hours away)
    M

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • ZenGator's Profile Photo

RE: RE: Busch Gardens,Tampa.

by ZenGator Online Now Jan 20, 2006 at 3:21 AM

I don't think so, so you'll have to get to Tampa yourself if you want to see the best theme park in Florida.

Actually, I'd suggest skipping mouse-infested territory entirely and staying over near the beaches instead, but that's just me talking... ;-)

• sarahjayn's Profile Photo

RE: RE: Busch Gardens,Tampa.

by sarahjayn Online Now Jan 20, 2006 at 3:16 PM

Disney doesn't, but SeaWorld used to . . . I'd call and ask.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines