Kish Travel Answers

change location

american starting business in kish???

by lorich Online Now Aug 31, 2004 at 12:37 PM

Hi, I am thinking of starting a video studio in iran specializing in multi language, advertising and short videos for entertainment. I'm an american and have heard this is currently impossible (because of us restrictions) . What about on Kish Island? Iranians are world famous for their filmmaking so I know there is a talented pool of professionals. Lorich

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • svbuchanan's Profile Photo

Re: american starting business in kish???

by svbuchanan Online Now Oct 14, 2004 at 3:52 PM

Lorich, While I'm no Iranian, I am planning to go there and am interested in professional opportunities there too. I am a writer... and while right now I am doing business writing I am interested in doing far more with my writing. I have worked for ad agencies before as the creative pen and like your idea alot. (I'm currently studying farsi as well!) Would you like to chat a little? Perhaps we have even more in common. Take care and I hope to hear from you soon. suzanne

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • amir11's Profile Photo

Re: Re: american starting business in kish???

by amir11 Online Now Dec 18, 2004 at 5:07 AM

hi,i am a german iranian and i live already in kish island at least six months in year.i can say it is fantastic and my decision to move from hamburg/germany to kish is a perfect one.if somebody is interested in coming to island,he or she can contact me and i will do as much as possible .

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines