Travel Answers

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Are tattoos okay in the Onsen?

by RachelwithQuestions Online Now Oct 22, 2008 at 7:37 PM

My friend has a tattoo that's too big to cover up. We were warned that certain onsen throughout Japan will prohibit his entrance. Have any of you had experience with this in Kinosaki? I really want to go there but if he's not allowed in the Onsen, there's no point.

2 Answers Oct 23, 2008 at 1:16 PM
    • patti2004's Profile Photo

travel to Kinosaki

by patti2004 Online Now Feb 3, 2004 at 12:14 AM

Hello - I am from Germany and I am currently staying in Hyogo prefecture. I would like to travel to Kinosaki from Yoka and I would like to ask for a reasonable low priced accomodation for me and my partner. We are both travelling at the end of this week and would like to stay there for anight, any recomendations for accomodation, onsens and dinner?

1 Answer Feb 3, 2004 at 2:19 AM
    • Directory of Ryokans in Kinosaki

by StellarSeaLion Online Now Mar 14, 2003 at 2:40 PM

I accidentally stumbled upon a complete list of Ryokan in Kinsaki, but unfortunately deleted it. It had each ryokan's web site, I am planning on going to Kinosaki in early April and would like to do my own search for accomodations. My main interest is in the food service (Japanese) and a view of the river from my room. I also need a JR timetable for the trsins arrival and departure times on a week day.

11 Answers Feb 3, 2004 at 2:14 AM