Kinlough

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Glenveagh Castle

Ireland 19 hours ago

Does this castle have a lot of stairs on the guided tour. Quite happy with some stairs but not too happy with the stairs that go into turrets i.e. spiral staircases. Will it be open week after Easter. Many thanx

more
    • Dingle Way, Kerry Way, or Beara Way?

Ireland Yesterday

We are experienced walkers, though not young! Which is the best walking trail for 4 days of walking? Dingle, Kerry or Beara Way in June, 2015? And my husband is a huge fan of Irish music that we'd like to hear some nights.
      Thanks so much!

more
    • Taxi from Drogheda to Carlingford

County Louth Feb 27, 2015 at 10:57 AM

Does anyone know about how much it would be for a taxi from Drogheda to Carlingford?

more
    • air fares from Ireland to venice Italy

Ireland Feb 26, 2015 at 7:38 PM

what is cheapest fkight fro m Dublin to Venice Italy?

more
    • I am a knitter

Dublin Feb 20, 2015 at 4:42 PM

and wondering if there are knit shops in dublin

more
    • Dublin and....

Dublin Feb 19, 2015 at 10:41 AM

I will spend 5 days in Ireland at the end of June. It's my first trip to Ireland.
      I intend to stay in Dublin for 2 days and then spend the other 3 days exploring. Considering that I have decided that I won't rent a car, I am wondering what part of Ireland I should visit. Is it possible, considering that I would use trains and buses, to visit Galway, the Cliffs of Moher and around in 3 days? I am hesitating between this area and the Ring of Kerry. I believe I cannot do both even partly, because of time constraints (3 days).

Your help will be very much appreciated.

more
    • rentedcow's Profile Photo

Where to visit for 6 days in Ireland

Ireland Feb 9, 2015 at 7:10 PM

Hello my friends,

My wife and I are coming to your beautiful country at the end of March. We heard the weather is great (just joking). We can fly into either Cork, Shannon or Dublin (Ryanair). We must fly out of Dublin.

So, if we fly into Cork, rent a car and travel south to Kinsale for the night.

Day 2 drive on N71 towards Killarney

Day 3 drive either the Kerry Ring or Dingle Ring (which one?)

Day 4 drive toward Dublin (Rock of Cashel)

Day 5 in Dublin

Day 6 in Dublin

Day 7 fly out early.

How does that sound? Any suggestions, we assume that alot of hotels, etc. maybe closed in Kinsale, Killarney, etc.

Thanks in advance!

more
    • bayloric's Profile Photo

Moving from Dublin to Wexford

Wexford Feb 8, 2015 at 2:35 AM

Wife and I are seriously considering leaving dublin to find affordable accomodation. Online the pricing for housing in wexford seems very good but we don't know anything about the areas which are good to live in. Could somebody give us some advice as a married couple looking to make the move? Thanks.

more
    • are there bus tours around donegal in june

County Donegal Feb 2, 2015 at 8:05 AM

are there bus tours around donegal in june

more
    • Connemara National Park

Ireland Yesterday

Departing Galway town and arriving Killybegs. Want to see Donegal town & bay. Having seen the pictures of Diamond Hill - is this possible to do in a day? Normally we leave the hotel at 8.30am and aim to arrive at the next hotel 5.30pm ish - going in April - so will be on BST. Any suggestions please as to what picturesque parts of Connemara we could see - not into ancient ruins - just scenery, cute villages and somewhere for a decent reasonably priced lunch. Many thanx

more
    • kiko76's Profile Photo

8 days trip in irland with car and a 2 years child

Ireland Feb 17, 2015 at 2:07 AM

Someone can suggest me an itinerary of 8 days by car in Irland starting from Cork and ending in Dublin?
      Thanks

more
    • Donna_in_India's Profile Photo

Where to stay?

Dublin Feb 11, 2015 at 4:17 AM

Young couple (mid 20's) is going to Dublin. In what area should they stay - probably close to nightlife/pubs with good access to public transportation to explore the city and other parts of Ireland?

Any other tips - things to do, great restaurants, the whisky trail - always welcome. :-)

more
    • birthday trip to Dublin

Dublin Feb 4, 2015 at 4:29 AM

Hi, I am organising a trip to Dublin for a friends 30th at the end of February, going Fri to Sun. I have looked into the Guiness tour, the tour bus and a ghost walk but wondered if there was anything else anyone could suggest? My friend has always wanted to go here and want to make it special, a few of the attractions I.e the Irish experience don't run at this time of the year and others are for groups of min 8 and there's only 4 of us.
      Also where is the best nightclub to go to that has mixed music on a Saturday night? We are staying on Upper Gardiner Street.
      Thanks in advance

more
    • Border crossing with car

Ireland Feb 11, 2015 at 3:25 PM

We're doing a round Ireland trip, hiring a car in Dublin and have informed the car hire company. Our planned trip is Donegal to Carrickfergus and then via the Mourne Mountains back to Dublin in mid April after the Easter break. Are there likely to be any delays at the border

more
    • hevbell's Profile Photo

daytrip to Glendalough

Dublin Feb 10, 2015 at 6:25 AM

Background - I am spending a few days in Dublin during march with my parents for a belated birthday trip for them. I have been to Dublin several times but they have never been. I was thinking of day trips we could do that would let them see something of the Irish countryside and preferably something that I have never done on my previous trips so Glendalough sprang to mind.

Reading other posts it doesn't seem like there is much choice in public transport?? but my concern with an organised tour is booking it and then finding its pouring with rain that day...

How much time would it take on average to see Glendalough? And if taking a tour do they give you time to take it in, take (lots in my case) photos etc or are you just rushed about? Would we be able to turn up for a tour on the day or must they be booked in advance?

Any advice appreciated! thanks

more
    • lojoblais's Profile Photo

QUICK TOUR - THEN WANT TO EXTEND TRIP A FEW DAYS - NEED SUGGESTIONS

Ireland Feb 5, 2015 at 10:31 AM

Hi all

I have the opportunity to get a very good deal for 5 days in Ireland. Well, really 4 since we arrive Dublin Day 2.

spend that day in Dublin, then on to County Cork - see Blarney Castle, Woolen Mills

Day 4 - do Ring of Kerry

Day 5 on way to Dublin do Rock of Cashel

Since this is such a quick tour, we decided if we go we'd like to extend our trip a few days. But we really are up in the air as to what to do & how to go about it.

First time for both my husband & I.

We like history, wandering interesting & unique areas. beautiful scenery. Honestly, we've both always loved Irish music & the country looks so beautiful -- but aren't really up on what are great things to do there.

more

Near Kinlough