Travel Answers
Kingstown

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• What is the best public transportation from Airport to Spring Village on a public holiday?

Saint Vincent Jun 15, 2014 at 1:19 PM

Howdy folks!

I'm scheduled to be on the island on August 4th 2014 just before noon. Which I think is a public holiday(I think). I'm looking for the best public transportation option (taxi or bus and fare for each)from the airport to Spring Village keeping in mind that it is a public holiday. The journey is about 10 miles.

Questions i'm looking for answers to:
      1. Do the buses run on public holidays? If so how often? Likely fare from Airport to Spring Village?
      2. What would be a likely cost of the journey from Arnos Vale Airport to Spring Village (approximately 10 miles long) by taxi?

more
    • Missed Ferry

Bequia Island Jun 12, 2014 at 1:34 PM

Hi There,
      This is probably a common question so please forgive me.
      We are due to arrive in August for the biggest family holiday so we are highly excited.
      Especially as my parents are from Bequia, we are trying not stay over in St Vincent but due to liat flights and are international flight we will not make the last ferry in time.
      We are seeking alternative ideas of transportation for a family of roughly 30 people.
      Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

more
    • Monatan21's Profile Photo

looking for a company!

by Monatan21 Online Now Sep 26, 2004 at 5:42 PM

Hi there... I visit St. Vincent regurlarly and often visit Kingstown for a variety of reasons. I am looking for a businnes found within Kingstown. Im not sure of the exact name of the company/business but it resembles -> net data, Omni tek or something along those lines. If you do recognize the name of the real business could you please contact me please! I am trying to come in contact with an old friend and would appreciate it sincerely! thank you, Vin

3 Answers Oct 27, 2004 at 6:48 PM
    • another name for Kingstown?

by ashes_92 Online Now Jun 8, 2003 at 7:19 AM

what is Kingstown, the capital of svg also known as?

5 Answers May 12, 2004 at 7:11 PM